Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The ability to sense when peoples bowels are about to work. Would be an unfortunate power

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The ability to sense when peoples bowels are about to work. Would be an unfortunate power
    Really? You'd know when to get out of the blast zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Move to KraKoa and lay my cute ass on a beach somewhere
    GrindrStone(D)

The Bad Ideas
    Go see Apocalypse
    Go see Sinister
    Go see Sage and see if can Gene Jump my abilities.

The Horrible Idea
    Learn the Magicks ( can we say SuperVillian everyone? Good...)

The ideas
    Try to be ok with my ablities , but have telepaths high jack my mind like the Matrix with enough skills to be Mutant Batman The Detective.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Don't worry, as soon as you go Omega, you'll make other ppl **** their pants.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Honestly I have been waiting for a story about a mutant with crappy mutant power that learns magic instead to defend him/her self cause that's what I'd do. That or force Forge to make me some body armor to fight in.
    One of my favorite bits in New X-Men, Prodigy shows up to the jet to go on a mission wearing body armor, and one of the others, with an actual defensive superpower, is all like, 'What's with the body armor?' and he goes, 'You ever heard of Doug Ramsey? No? That's why the body armor.'

Yeah, lots of mutants should be wearing body armor, and Bishop (and Cable, and Mystique, and Scalphunter, now), shouldn't be the only one's toting guns, especially if their mutant power is 'has lots of eyes' or 'can read minds' and doesn't make them bulletproof, or super-awesome in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    or just start writing realy bad plays to entertain krakoa
    And there's the thing. Just because somebody has a mutant power to do X, doesn't mean that the mutant power has to define them. Lila Cheney and Alison Blaire do *not* have mutant powers related to singing, and yet, they do. Banshee and Siryn are in fact the ones whose mutant powers involve vocalization, and, for all we know, are tone deaf (and / or have terrible taste in music and incomprehensible Groundkeeper Willy accents...) and can clear the room on Karaoke night...

I'd get in good with the Trask to protect myself like as close as possible, indespensible whoever needs to die dies untill I could find something better, like Krakoa and have all my sins washed away by the new regime.

I owuld like to think my Mutant power would be kind of crappy in a neat way. I would be like a mimi Blob. I would not be unmovable but rather I would be like the old toy a weeble. I would wobble but I wont fall down. I would become a boxer. I most likely wouldnt win any fights but how would they win when I cant go down for the ten count.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Now Weightwatcher has a crappy power.

I guess i would join M.O.N.S.T.E.R. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/a...rp.htm#monster or S.P.A.F.O.N. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix8/spafon92yir.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Thermodynamic is not happy with that power.

Lot of cleverer things to do with such a power than just keeping your coffee hot though.
    You clearly underestimate the healing power of a really good mugga.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Obviously try to summon other mutants for help? Probably go to Krakoa where I would not only be secure but get assistance in learning about my mutation with others who are going through similar experiences
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY