Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Bush knew they were lies. He had a bug up his ass for Iraq since his father's war. And then his management of that war was atrocious.
    Until now, Bush did more damage to the country. The Iraq War, Katrina response and the Economic Crash of 08. We have to wait and see if Trump harms us more with this crisis. And of course, not being re-elected will mitigate that.
    But this is true. Trump is probably the worst human being to ever sit in the Oval Office.
    He is also a drug addict.
    Yeah I don’t know why Bush is getting a pass. He was objectively a bottom tier President

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Yeah I don’t know why Bush is getting a pass. He was objectively a bottom tier President
    I don't give Bush a total pass but don't forget Dick Cheney. I'm no expert but I just felt like he was the one running a lot of the administration esp foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    The thing is, it’s not like those nasty traits regarding Trump popped up out of nowhere overnight, he’s ALWAYS been like this. But no one paid him much attention when he was nothing more than a wannabe Manhattan high roller, snake oil salesman and TV huckster. Even though he’s the president, Trump hasn’t changed a lick.
    I don't like to see armchair psychology on TV but these days I think some of them might have a point about Trump. There's been a couple of them on the various shows saying that he is showing some symptoms that if they were treating him they would check into. The way he sometimes forgets what he is saying or like the time he kept struggling with the word "origin" and said "oranges" instead. Sometimes that is accompanied but some kind of nervous tic with his shoulders. And his father did have Alzheimer's. which is hereditary.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-27-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Syphilitic dementia is a terrible thing.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Mighty Member

Just goes to show flying planes into buildings won't bring about "peace and justice".

Bush knew they were lies. .
    You give him too much credit. I've always felt he was one of the washed up celebrities on some late night infomercial. Republicans were hurting after Clinton won in 92 and the power brokers from the Reagan years (Cheney and Rumsfeld amongst them) longed to get back in power. The best way to do that was to find a candidate who could inspire conservatives to harken back to the "great" days of the Reagan era. What better candidate than a person with a last name that automatically makes you think of that era even if he was a drunk and failed businessman. So they propped him up to be governor of Texas with eyes on 2000. Then like a good infomercial spokesperson he hocked a return to Reagan era greatness and they got themselves placed as power brokers in his cabinet. Bush was never running the show, he like a good infomercial spokeperson just did as he was told and tried to act enthusiastic. Never was this more obvious than the morning of 9/11 when Bush sat looking like a clueless idiot on that stage in front of kids while waiting to be told what to do. If he'd really be in charge he would have immediately stood up and said "Sorry kids something has come up and I have to go but I'll promise I'll be back" and then he would have went out and started taking charge. Instead he had to wait for Cheney and Rumsfeld to tell him what to do just like an infomercial spokesperson would be clueless what to do if the product they were hocking was suddenly defective and someone confronted them with this, he would have to wait til the people who actually designed the thing told him what to say.

*Note* I get accused of being a Trump supporter and conservative sometimes here so I just want to make a note on this post for the next person who says such and I link them back to this post. Just because I'm utterly disgusted with whiny progressives doesn't mean I like the conservative side any better.

Bush knew they were lies. He had a bug up his ass for Iraq since his father's war. And then his management of that war was atrocious.
    Until now, Bush did more damage to the country. The Iraq War, Katrina response and the Economic Crash of 08. We have to wait and see if Trump harms us more with this crisis. And of course, not being re-elected will mitigate that.
    But this is true. Trump is probably the worst human being to ever sit in the Oval Office.
    He is also a drug addict.
    He is? Where'd you hear that?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Trump a jerk... but I'm not sure that he's mentally ill.
    He's textbook malignant narcissism. AT THE VERY LEAST. But he's also a pathological liar with a terrifying lack of empathy that makes one wonder about sociopathy. His delusions of grandeur and paranoia aren't exactly hallmarks of someone as well.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Various people who have worked with him on TV stuff have noted it, also in the infamous "Trump Towers makes the best Taco bowls" tweet he has a desk drawer open with a ton of dry-cold meds used by coke heads

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    He's textbook malignant narcissism. AT THE VERY LEAST. But he's also a pathological liar with a terrifying lack of empathy that makes one wonder about sociopathy. His delusions of grandeur and paranoia aren't exactly hallmarks of someone as well.
    As far as I know, Trump has yet to express so much as a second's worth of sympathy to all the people who've lost loved ones to COVID-19. But, he has plenty of time to fling angry tweets, whine about the media being mean to him and lie like a goddamn rug during his daily pressers which he uses in place of his moronic rallies. As has been the case from day one when Trump announced his candidacy, it's all about him and only him.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 03-30-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Thought we were talking about GW Bush drug habits.

Please continue discussing the current junkie in the White House.
    Last edited by GOLGO 13; 03-30-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    https://www.salon.com/2020/01/14/is-...irror-america/
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Various people who have worked with him on TV stuff have noted it, also in the infamous "Trump Towers makes the best Taco bowls" tweet he has a desk drawer open with a ton of dry-cold meds used by coke heads
    Tom Arnold has said it was Adderol that he used and would snort it like cocaine. Another former staffer on the Apprentice Noel Cassler, and also worked on some of the Trump beauty pageants says the same thing and calls him a speed freak who "crushes up his Adderall and he sniffs it because he can't read, so he gets really nervous when he has to read cue cards."

These remarks from Tom Arnold andCassler were in Newsweek so you would have to think Trump was aware of them. And if they were not true, why no lawsuit or protests? Apprentice show creater and producer Mark Burnett would know too I would think but then this is the guy who allegedly is sitting on outtakes from the show where Trump uses the "N" word
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-30-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Tom Arnold has said it was Adderol that he used and would snort it like cocaine. Another former staffer on the Apprentice Noel Cassler, and worked on some of the Trump beauty pageants says the same thing and calls him a speed freak who "crushes up his Adderall and he sniffs it because he can't read, so he gets really nervous when he has to read cue cards."

These remarks from Tom Arnold andCassler were in Newsweek so you would have to think Trump was aware of them. And if they were not true, why no lawsuit or protests? Apprentice show creater and producer Mark Burnett would know too I would think but then this is the guy who allegedly is sitting on outtakes from the show where Trump uses the "N" word
    Burnett is a Trump loyalist who is sitting on a treasure trove of embarrassing Trump material.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Someday, when all the things hidden finally comes out, we will know he was a criminal tax cheat, a money launderer for the Russian mob, a failed student, probably never a real billionaire, a drug addict and a rapist.