Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    When I stop and think about it there are many heroes that while not villains are so different that the public would distrust them a great deal and so they may be seen as more villainous then they really are.

Mutants would fall under this category.

I would think most aliens would as well. It amazes me how accepting people are to out of world visitors.

I would think robots, androids, and Ai heroes as well. Like Vision. I mean he tried to take over the computers of the world. That would make me not trust him.
    How about Deities, or characters that get their powers from Deities?
    Any superpowered individual claiming to be a God or claiming their powers come from a pantheon of Gods, is going to stir up all sorts of problems by their very presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Definitely, Vision is the son of Ultron after all.

I agree that anyone who kills would be seen as a villain, Punisher would be infamous as a serial killer, not heroically famous as an enforcer who wipes out gangs.
    Punisher would likely not change too much in how he’s viewed, imho.
    Law enforcement would officially see him as a him as a serial killer/huge threat, criminals would crap themselves at the thought of him, and ppl in general would be divided, w. some cheering him on, while others condemned his actions.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 03-27-2020 at 12:48 PM.