Amazing Member

Default The Batmobile vs. KITT.

Two highly advanced cars with gadgets in a demolition derby.

Who wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

KITT is insanely faster then any Batmobile and a good deal tougher than most that I recall. Plus he has a laser. He should take this.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Lott’s evil counterpart KARE got killed by going off a cliff though, and since their equal hints are Lott’s own toughness ( Karr was voiced by Ootinus prime brew.)

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    KITT is insanely faster then any Batmobile and a good deal tougher than most that I recall. Plus he has a laser. He should take this.
    KITT had the speed advantage but tougher? Affleck's Batmobile shrugged off a mini-gun and having a boat dropped on it. Only mistake he made was not buying Superman Collision Insurance. It's been a while since I watched Knight Rider, but was KITT able to shrug something like that off?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

which batmobile are we using?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    KITT had the speed advantage but tougher? Affleck's Batmobile shrugged off a mini-gun and having a boat dropped on it. Only mistake he made was not buying Superman Collision Insurance. It's been a while since I watched Knight Rider, but was KITT able to shrug something like that off?

Adam West's Batmobile had armor that completely no sold land mines.
    Power with Girl is better.

KITT is like Batmobile + Alfred combined in one.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    This detail does seem essential to the discussion, as there seems to be so much variety.

Last edited by Güicho; 03-29-2020 at 05:16 PM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

KITT basically no sold everything on the show, including stuff like RPG's.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Fantastic Member

The most important question is actually, "who's driving"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    KITT basically no sold everything on the show, including stuff like RPG's.
    Sounds like the Dark Knight Returns Batmobile, though it is certainly not beating KITT in a race .

Yeah, KITT was only ever damaged one time, and it was when a giant semi coated in the same "indestructible" armor KITT has hit him. Machine guns, armor piercing stuff, rocket launchers, explosives, crashing through a speeding airplane, crashing through concrete - those things KITT no-sells.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Yeah, KITT was only ever damaged one time, and it was when a giant semi coated in the same "indestructible" armor KITT has hit him. Machine guns, armor piercing stuff, rocket launchers, explosives, crashing through a speeding airplane, crashing through concrete - those things KITT no-sells.
    that was goliath. and it was relativally minor compared to watch the juggernaut did to him. the group behind it had discovered the secret to his armor and utterly curbstomp to such a degree that KITT no longer had the molecular bonded shell in the last seasons.

that was goliath. and it was relativally minor compared to watch the juggernaut did to him. the group behind it had discovered the secret to his armor and utterly curbstomp to such a degree that KITT no longer had the molecular bonded shell in the last seasons.
    Yeah, that was when they came up with something that undid his armor. I consider that armor his standard equipment, however. It would be the same as saying I can punch out Superman because regular people have done so, ignoring that they only did so when he was crippled by Krypronite.

Yeah, that was when they came up with something that undid his armor. I consider that armor his standard equipment, however. It would be the same as saying I can punch out Superman because regular people have done so, ignoring that they only did so when he was crippled by Krypronite.
    the group behind the machine had kidnapped devon and forced him to reveal the secret behind KITT's armor.

the group behind the machine had kidnapped devon and forced him to reveal the secret behind KITT's armor.
    My point was that using kryptonite against him doesn't make him weak or apply here. Him getting crushed when he's not running at full power can't really be used against him. KITT's brain was also in a fancy boombox looking thing at one point, I don't think we're using that form here though, either. :-)