Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Netflix and Disney+. No question.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I can appreciate it for what it is, it's not really even in the running.

It's more of an equivalent of a mom and pop video store than anything else.
    Yeah, I suppose it's going to come down to what the majority of people's tastes are. I probably watch more Tubi than I do Netflix, but I've always been a bit of an odd duck when it comes to entertainment. I'm always more content to dig up old or obscure stuff than watch new stuff. Regarding Netflix, I mainly seem to like their cartoons like Hilda or Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts. Stranger Things lost me after two seasons. I couldn't get into The Witcher. Other than the now ended MST3K revival and the odd Chinese drama, I don't seem to have much interest in anything on their platform.

It's funny, I also consider Disney+ to be a "garage sale" streaming service. Just one that's oriented toward stuff Disney currently owns. I mean, other than The Mandalorian and some reality shows it just made up, it's mainly old Disney live action films and cartoons from the '90s. So, it's a great place to go if you want to watch Darkwing Duck or the old Marvel shows or that Three Musketeers movie that had Charlie Sheen and Chris O'Donnell in it. But new content? Not so much.

Astonishing Member

If Disney can maintain the quality from the likes of The Mandalorian, they will succeed. The Mandalorian has cinema quality in terms of CGI.

If the Marvel series is that good, they will have a top spot for sure. From what I heard they want to put quality over quantity, means less episodes, better content.