Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default If you were a mutant what camp would you fall in?

So if you were a mutant what camp would you fall into? Would you become one of Xavier's X Men and fight for the benefit of mankind and mutant alike? Or would you join Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil Mutants to try and take over the world for your mutant brothers? Or would you go through a third option? I am mainly asking this question from the point of view of the older days as I dont really know what is going on right now in the X Books but it sounds like they are all working together?

So where would you land?

As much as I like the X Men I think after seeing my people **** on for years, and passing laws and creating the Sentinels I think I would run to Magneto's banner. Plus of course if I were a mutant my power would be way cool and I would be more powerful then like 99.9 percent of other mutants so you know I would be one of his top guys. I wouldnt take the top spot because I am not good with the bigger picture thing.

So who would you fight for and why?

Edit to add a third option.
    Last edited by babyblob; 03-27-2020 at 09:19 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.