Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

old school? If I got me dream power set : (meggan's power with more psionics) id learn as much as possible in the academy, then dip to improve my powers, learn some magic, and create a community of mutants in my home country, before going to krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Yup.

In the modern age... I'd hope I would question Krakoan society but try to live in it as best I can with my morality intact, helping however I can. Of course, I haven't gone through genocide after genocide and trauma after trauma.
    Yeah probably going through all those genocide attempts would probably make me a bit ruthless and resentful towards humanity. Maybe I might pull a Magneto from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    If it meant getting a kickass armor like OM, I will happily wheel Nanny around in a stroller while we save the babies!
    That armor does look cool. Have we ever seen what he looks like underneath?

Third option.

I wouldn’t align myself w. any mutant group.

BANNED

We'd all be with the morlocks/Hufflepuffs.

I'd have gone to Callisto and her Morlocks,for sure. I could join the X-men on certain occasions , likely in their school focused eras ( so NXM, AXM, GenX and WATXM) because the X-men were clearly lacking on teachers with any actual degrees , lol .

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The Laura Kinney Simp Camp.
    "Cable was right!"

If I were a mutant, odds are that my power wouldn't be anything spectacular or heroic, just something that others would fear and hate me for. I wouldn't be an asset to Xavier's school, but I also wouldn't want to do something to harm humanity. at least not those who didn't have anything to do with any actions taken against me. So I'd probably just hide it if I could, or if not, go into isolation.

if by some change my power was actually useful I would put it to go though, although I'm not sure if I would be the "risk my life to save the world" type of person either. Although, it would depend on my power. I definitely wouldn't fall into a terrorist or villainy camp.

Ultimate Member

Depends on the power. If I had some power like Elixir's or Storm's, I'd beat myself up everytime I heard about something happening that I could have helped with (stopped a killer hurricane, etc.). So (he says guiltily) I'd hope not to get such a power, since I'd be stuck running from disaster to disaster trying to save everyone!

Otherwise, I'd be inclined to use whatever mutation I had to get rich and live the easy life. 'Cause I am also shallow. The Massachusetts Academy would sound like a great thing, and I'd get killed by Trevor Fitzroy on my knees in a pink man-cleavage suit. How embarassing!

At this point, I’d probably end up joining the Champions. I’d find Magneto too extreme in his views and the rise of Krakoa would leave me disillusioned of the X-Men’s change. With the Champions, I’d be able to use my powers to help others no matter if they were mutant or human.

I'd probably try and get in with the purifiers and hide my mutation keep your enemies close and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    We'd all be with the morlocks/Hufflepuffs.
    Then who is Ravenclaw?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'd probably try and get in with the purifiers and hide my mutation keep your enemies close and what not.
    I like your style.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Then who is Ravenclaw?
    probably apocalypse's coven akkaba

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I like your style.
    Survival of the fittest my dude.

Depends if my power is too relatable and good writted to be in a main cast book?

Im totally be Rogue and Frost Bestie. Ask Mags for Power control class. I ll try to host a X-MEN ROAST COMEDY CENTRAL SPECIAL with a rotating cast of Xmen beings MEME'S the last comedian will always be Sinister and Mags heritage jokes will be allowed. No bodyshaming for the xwoman but you can joke about her romantic and work decisions ( cof cof Rogue hook with Deadpool Husk and toad ew. )

if i am a senseless character that can die in anytime i hope not to get resurrected as zombie by nobody is disrespectful