Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

When they do bring her back, I hope they give her a design closer to the one she had in Bloodlines. It was true perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    When they do bring her back, I hope they give her a design closer to the one she had in Bloodlines. It was true perfection.
    It was a great homage to the Bronze Age Cyber.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    It was a great homage to the Bronze Age Cyber.
    Indeed. Bronze Age Cyber was a decent design. Sure tweaks could be made (hoods are in nowadays so pull a Dr Doom rather than the collar) and the design is great even as a baseline. Heck even her goal to Superior Spider-Man Diana WELL before Octavius came up with it was something that was admirable. With everything technological nowadays Cylvia...Adrianna should be quite the relevant threat.

As far as being under utilized... I'd say a MAJORITY of Diana's rogues have this problem. Especially if they aren't public domain (then that adds an extra layer of obscurity)

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd say yes.

After Cheetah, Dr. Cyber was the best revamp Rebirth had to offer. I'm not a huge fan of Rucka changing her name (Adrianna Anderson, Marina Maru... all very comic book-y names. Cylvia Cyber was silly, too, but why not keep the foundation and make it Sylvia Anderson?).
    Poison at least got to keep the last name she always had, so at least she is just gaining a first name. I agree that Cylvia Anderson would have been a good compromise.

Speaking of the last name, someone should take advantage of Rucka having a BFF for Veronica with the last name of Anderson that isn't Leslie, and have it be revealed she and Adrianna are sisters. For all Leslie knows, her sister is dead and she'd be pretty horrified to learn of her digital "ghost."

I also agree that not only does the digital goddess thing tie her into Diana's world in a cool way, her origin is linked to mythological figures: the twins and a chimera. That's a neat way to utilize a villain that isn't in the public domain but create a natural fit for the WW mythos.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    The design and her voice were the best parts of that movie. Adrianna should create an android body like that for her next appearance so she can interact with the physical world more.

My idea about her body maybe she gets Diana to help her. She goes to transformation Island. She takes some tech. So her body is harder to break

I’d really like to see her gain prominence and have an air of mystery around her for a while... can we get a soap opera mystery writer up in the mix, please?

There are so many angles to play out with Doctor Cyber against Diana, the Amazons, Veronica Cale, Steve, ARGUS, Villainy Inc, and Diana’s other notable doctor foes.

Dr Cyber messing with the economy is an interesting angle because whilst Diana is here to save mans world they often just show it through the lens of war, not greed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    As far as being under utilized... I'd say a MAJORITY of Diana's rogues have this problem. Especially if they aren't public domain (then that adds an extra layer of obscurity)
    Seriously this.

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Dr Cyber messing with the economy is an interesting angle because whilst Diana is here to save mans world they often just show it through the lens of war, not greed.
    That’d be interesting route since I don’t think there’s a current WW villain who fills that thematic mold.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That’d be interesting route since I don’t think there’s a current WW villain who fills that thematic mold.
    I dont know how the economy works on Themascyra but I'm sure the Amazon philosophy doesn't agree with wage slaves, people being in debt over things that tangibly dont exist ans disaster capitalists