Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

I've always liked Q's responses with the introduction to the Borg on TNG: Q Who

Riker - "Why?"

Q - "Why? Why, to give you a taste of your future, a preview of things to come. Con permiso, Capitán? The hall is rented, the orchestra engaged. It's now time to see if you can dance."

Picard - "Eighteen of our people have died. Please, tell us this is one of your illusions."

Q - "Oh, no. This is as real as your so-called life gets."

Picard - "I understand what you've done here, Q, but I think the lesson could have been learned without the loss of eighteen members of my crew."

Q - "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
    Last edited by Styles; 04-04-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    I've always liked Q's responses with the introduction to the Borg on TNG: Q Who

Riker - "Why?"

Q - "Why? Why, to give you a taste of your future, a preview of things to come. Con permiso, Capitán? The hall is rented, the orchestra engaged. It's now time to see if you can dance."

Picard - "Eighteen of our people have died. Please, tell us this is one of your illusions."

Q - "Oh, no. This is as real as your so-called life gets."

Picard - "I understand what you've done here, Q, but I think the lesson could have been learned without the loss of eighteen members of my crew."

Q - "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
    Great set of quotes there.

TNG was something else. A little while ago, I was talking to a friend about Avengers: Endgame was apparently inspired by "All Good Things..." from TNG and it got me really interested in watching it. I watched it again about a month or so ago and I had been watching TNG episodes here and there. Not consecutive episodes, of course, but some of the really good ones. All the episodes with Picard, Data, the Borg and Q especially are the ones I will watch without any hesitation.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends".

Gandalf, sometimes grey, sometimes white, always awesome.