Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
His power is great for a detective series. He can even read a bit off objects I believe.
Tangent;
An interesting development of postcognition is if he can access the skills of previous users of an item, say, pick up an ancient sword or well-used gun, and pick up the ability to use it of it's most significant/lengthy owner via their psychic impressions. "Oh, Bishop dropped his weird future-gun, which I don't even know how to fire, and suddenly I'm an expert marksman with it!"

Another option would be if he could share his visions of the past, or allow/force someone else to relive the past. Firstly, for utility, allowing others to see what he is seeing, or allowing someone who has been mindwiped by a telepath to see events that they've 'forgotten'. Secondly, possibly even offensively, causing someone to relive a past trauma, or even a memory not their own!

There's a ton of possibly outgrowths of powers like precognition and postcognition, that could make it quite a bit more interesting, if not quite so over-the-top as the twenty-odd side-powers they've strapped onto telepathy over the years.

/endtangent

On topic, I'd love if they explored Bling! more. I find it so weird when she and Quentin are discussing his thousand dollar shoes and the writer is acting like she's some poor street kid who has no idea about such things, when *she's* the one with super-rich parents and the silver-spoon upbringing!

Gosh, Xavier, Warren, Emma, 'Berto, Betsy, Monet, Bling!, there's a lot of *money* walking around those circles...