Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Yeah but you'd be buying it off eBay or the like which DC can't track, ergo it wouldn't get to them.

I can't believe I forgot it, but reread her book on DC Universe if you have access and recommend it to others as well.

DC can track those stats and she shows up every now and then in Top Books Being Read or whatever it was, much as Nightwing does as proof of popularity.
    Well, I was referring to better times when you could go to the comic store and buy a statue or figure, or now for those who still have comic shops who will do deliveries, and Amazon.

Extraordinary Member

Tons. Over 20,000, including Power Girl. I've come to appreciate digital. I got a tablet for DC Universe and it's nice to read while in bed without worrying that I'll fall asleep and ruin an out-of-print book. I still prefer print and have a massive print library, but digital is pretty cool! Especially for out-of-print stuff that is way too expensive to buy on ebay (looking at you, Starman) or too rare to find in person.

No Major Bummer, though. I looked for you. Sorry, dude.

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is a true comic book fan, worried about the rare comic book, but not a thought as to putting an elbow through the screen of the tablet...

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post

And there, ladies and gentlemen, is a true comic book fan, worried about the rare comic book, but not a thought as to putting an elbow through the screen of the tablet...
    We got the tablet for $50 and they still make those. Some of my trades are worth that alone and you can never be too sure of the condition until they're in your hands.

Also you can read off your tablet with the lights off so your SO can sleep. Decent trade off, though again, print is king.

But yeah, it did dawn on me how silly it all can be. :P

Extraordinary Member

We got the tablet for $50 and they still make those. Some of my trades are worth that alone and you can never be too sure of the condition until they're in your hands.

Also you can read off your tablet with the lights off so your SO can sleep. Decent trade off, though again, print is king.

But yeah, it did dawn on me how silly it all can be. :P
    Hey, I absolutely agree!