Spectacular Member

Default What's going to happen to teams during G5?

What will happen to the teams when G5 happens? E.g. Justice League, Teen Titans, JSA etc.

New rosters, I would expect.

The JSA is in an interesting spot since supposedly they're now going to be tied to Wonder Woman now but we have a modern version of the team back thanks to Doomsday Clock.

All-New Member

Its going to be another mess of a series that's what.
    Batman will get replaced. There is still no word whatever or not he will get replaced by Lucas 'Luke' Fox as a possible replacement even still i am not going to like 5g.

Mighty Member

I am mostly concerned about YJ...I mean the core 4 are Conner,Cassie,Bart and Tim...
    So if Cassie becomes WW the team will loss a member who is cant be replaced...

Doomsday Clock showed a black WW, so it isn't Cassie.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Well, who knows what the hell is happening now? I'm not sure if the idea of replacing everyone is still going to happen, if that was even the plan in the first place. Assuming it was, and it still is?

I'd assume the JSA will remain largely the same; a mix of classic members like Jay and Allan (and now Diana) who are long******d, and a bunch of legacies like Stargirl and Atom Smasher. If the legacies are a bit older than we're used to due to some time skip, they'll still all be young enough to still be active.

The League will likely all be the replacements, with the new Batman, Superman, etc. Maybe a couple left field choices like, I dunno, Naomi or someone just to mix it up, but largely the same Big 7 roster with new people under the masks.

The Titans....are such a mess I'm not sure it matters. Given how Didio felt about that generation and the fact they're not replacing their former mentors, I'd guess the plan was to write them all out. What happens now that Didio's gone I have no idea. I'm just hoping DC finds something viable and useful for the characters, and doesn't just quarantine them in a Titans book so they're out of the way.

Young Justice, if I had to guess, will follow the cartoon model, with some members moving on and others staying to train a bunch of new additions to the roster.

Teen Titans might see some big roster changes but I think it'd depend on how big the time jump is (if there is one). Damian and some of the others are young enough that a 5 year time jump would still leave them teenagers, if barely.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Just Damian and Roundhouse, I think. Five years would make Crush, Red Arrow and Kid Flash around 20 (though Starfire was that age when on Damian's Rebirth team), and Djinn of course is over a thousand years old.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, who knows what the hell is happening now? I'm not sure if the idea of replacing everyone is still going to happen, if that was even the plan in the first place. Assuming it was, and it still is?

Young Justice, if I had to guess, will follow the cartoon model, with some members moving on and others staying to train a bunch of new additions to the roster.
    Oh god no....

I hope that it doesnt get this way...

The YJ Anime worked because they started at the BEGINNING with Dick,Wally West,Miss Martian,Cassie etc. etc. (A-LIST Characters...) but in the Comic Universe they are already in other teams...

I hope that the other teams get upset about the new ones taking over the mantle and become rivals...
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-02-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doomsday Clock showed a black WW, so it isn't Cassie.
    According to rumors I thought it would be:

Jon as Superman
    Fox as Batman
    Teen Lantern as Lantern
    Cassie as Wonder Woman

and Cassie with Zeus in YJ seemed also to go in this direction..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    The YJ Anime worked because they started at the BEGINNING with Dick,Wally West,Miss Martian,Cassie etc. etc.
    They didn't start with Cassie - Wonder Girl debuted in season 2.