Default Does anyone here use Discord?

I love this site and I am having a good time with it. But since I am online a whole hell of a lot these days I wanted to see if anyone on here used the online messaging service Discord? I thought it would be fun to chat more one on one with the people on here. There are a lot of fun people here so I thought I would give it a try. if not thats cool. if the mods dont like the idea of this thread I understand and wont be upset if they take it down.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Pull List - Lois Lane, Amazing Mary Jane, Black Cat, Doctor Doom, Gwen Stacy, Jane Foster Valkyrie, Morbius Savage Avengers, Strike Force, Something Is Killing The Children

Baby Blob's Comic Blog - https://sites.google.com/view/my-comic-journey/home Updates every Wednesday at 10 Am and Saturday at 7 Pm.

I've been using Discord for a while now. Primarily, I use it as a social extension for Clash of Clans. I run a clan, and we set up a Discord server because it's so much better than the in-game chat feature. We set up different channels on our server; everything from strategies to plain old open chat.

Discord does have a lot of nice features; I'm still learning.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex