Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yeah i'm sick of hero vs hero by the this point. Best part of jla vs avengers was that last issue team up with all members of both teams! Would love a old fashioned X-Men and teen titans type team up book.

I would love to see Marvel and DC finish the first Avengers/Justice League crossover.images (4).jpg
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Invisible Woman vs one of the Green Lanterns
    I just bounced into this thread and saw the first post with Namor vs Diana, and thought, oh they should do a tag-team with Sue fighting Green Lantern so your idea is okay to me.

I'd like to see someone like Sue take on Diana, mid fight, with her Invisible Powers. Could her powers affect WW's Invisible Plane (is that still a thing?)
    Namor trading off with a Green Lantern recalls a little bit of his fights with Iron Man, perhaps.

Incredible Member

alternate outcome just in case of fans votes for hulk vs superman. wonder if they do it for all the fans voting fights.