Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Speed kills and when he has vibranium knives. . .

xforce bloody.jpg

Ultimate Member

He could probably race through a room and kill everyone in it and be on his way out before any of them dropped dead...

Mighty Member

Come to think of it. A dude that strong and fast flying with vibranium knives is scary.

weapon-x-vs-hulkverine-2.jpg

Ultimate Member

Good thing that he's really a nice guy, still wish that he'd get rid of the knives unless he really needs them...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Good thing that he's really a nice guy, still wish that he'd get rid of the knives unless he really needs them...
    I agree with you about the overuse of the knives. It seems that they want him to be a tank version of Wolverine. I am trying to think of another character in comics with his combination of physical abilities and combat skills but I can't think of any. Anyone else think of any examples? That is why I believe James is such nightmare to go against in combat.

Ultimate Member

Put his knives together with his strength and speed and he could take on a whole army all by himself, and being that he's like seven feet tall at the same time I wonder how many chairs he's broken and such just sitting down...

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I agree with you about the overuse of the knives. It seems that they want him to be a tank version of Wolverine. I am trying to think of another character in comics with his combination of physical abilities and combat skills but I can't think of any. Anyone else think of any examples? That is why I believe James is such nightmare to go against in combat.
    M has similar abilities, plus TP and TK. I don't know how skilled of a fight she is though.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Ultimate Member

She's a good fighter sure but she often relies on her strength and such more than anything else while Warpath would use more skill than she would have even though he has just as much if not more strength than her...personally I think that James could be happy if he were to walk away from the X-world, at least if he had imho a certain redhead with him, and I think that she would go if it came to that...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    She's a good fighter sure but she often relies on her strength and such more than anything else while Warpath would use more skill than she would have even though he has just as much if not more strength than her...personally I think that James could be happy if he were to walk away from the X-world, at least if he had imho a certain redhead with him, and I think that she would go if it came to that...
    I hope your talking about Rachel Summers...my new ship.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Nah, if you know anything about me it's that I stick to my superhero ships and I've been a Warpath/Siryn fan since the days of Nicieza's X-Force run, and still think that they go very well together, as her family imho approves of the pairing as well...as for Rachel who knows who she should be with, I haven't decided on her yet...

Mighty Member

So in terms of romance, James has had relationships with Siryn, Risque, and Hepzibah. Has there been anyone else?

Ultimate Member

Add Domino for a very short time, more like a friends with benefits that came to a conclusion months ago with both still on good terms...though sadly James and Terry were never actually a couple, though not imho for the feelings not being there, as both had feelings for the other they just haven't taken that last step...yet...

Back when they had the silent issue and Deadpool was thought dead and had a funeral and grave and everything James was there to comfort Terry...

I thought that Siryn only cared for Warpath as a friend. It was an unrequited love story for James, if I remember correctly. Terry only became slightly jealous when James started to show attention to other woman, but even she admitted that it was unwarranted jealousy, seeing as she wasn't actually interested in James. It's been a while since I read X-Force stories with these two. Did I miss something?

Ultimate Member

It's kind of up in the air how exactly she felt though to me it was more than just as a friend and she became more than slightly jealous, it's more that the opportunity for them to be together is there just that no writer has gone that final step with them as of yet is all...and wasn't some of that admitting done by PAD, who wanted Terry with Jamie anyway...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 05-18-2020 at 02:53 PM.

Mighty Member