Telekinetic powers only.

1. Which team wins?
    2. Who wins these one-on-one fights?
    - Carrie White vs Hope
    - Matilda vs. E.T.
    - Prue Halliwell vs Sylar
    - Nick Gant vs Eleven
    - Andrew vs Ebony Maw
    Last edited by Sophicles; 03-29-2020 at 01:34 AM.

1: not sure.

2: comment what I know.

Matilda got range on ET.
    Ebony beats down Andrew.
    Nick needs items for best stuff ( gun toting via to) eleven pops his brain.

Ebony can beat Andrew but it's not going to be easy.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I guess I should ask which version of Carrie this is? Book, original film or modern remake.

Default would be book, wouldn’t it?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Default would be book, wouldn’t it?
    I feel like most people tend to default to the Sissy Spacek film just because it's the most well known one.

In any case it doesn't hurt to check with OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I guess I should ask which version of Carrie this is? Book, original film or modern remake.
    Composite Live Action versions. Any feats from any of the live action Carrie Whites may be used.

The only one I can answer is Prue Halliwell vs. Sylar. He destroys her. As I recall, her TK was only a little more than her physical strength and her astral projection won't mean anything in the arena. The idea of casting individual spells and the whole Harry Potter vibe of the later episodes didn't exist while she was still there. Without the Power of Three, she really doesn't have a chance.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    The only one I can answer is Prue Halliwell vs. Sylar. He destroys her. As I recall, her TK was only a little more than her physical strength and her astral projection won't mean anything in the arena. The idea of casting individual spells and the whole Harry Potter vibe of the later episodes didn't exist while she was still there. Without the Power of Three, she really doesn't have a chance.
    Nah. It was stronger than the strength of a grown women by several orders of magnitude. She still loses though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    And there were 2 modern remakes of Carrie as well as a 3rd movie, Carrie 2, with a different girl, her supposed half-sister, Rachel, who is also quite powerful.

An Eleven, Matilda, and E.T. crossover would be the greatest thing in the history of ever. Eleven, taken aback by Matilda's kindness, offers her new friend an Eggo waffle. E.T. watches on with a knowing smile while munching on Reese's Pieces.

Team 2 wins. Sylar, Ebony Maw, and Eleven make for a formidable team. Sylar has bullet-timing reflexes and a host of other powers (it's worse if this is Composite Sylar), Ebony Maw is formidable, and Eleven's raw power is extraordinary (her opening up a portal to the Upside Down required more energy than the world was known to possess at the time).

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    An Eleven, Matilda, and E.T. crossover would be the greatest thing in the history of ever. Eleven, taken aback by Matilda's kindness, offers her new friend an Eggo waffle. E.T. watches on with a knowing smile while munching on Reese's Pieces.

Team 2 wins. Sylar, Ebony Maw, and Eleven make for a formidable team. Sylar has bullet-timing reflexes and a host of other powers (it's worse if this is Composite Sylar), Ebony Maw is formidable, and Eleven's raw power is extraordinary (her opening up a portal to the Upside Down required more energy than the world was known to possess at the time).

Prue has bullet-timing-ish reflexes (same as Piper) as well, allowing her to stop and redirect bullets from a machine gun:
    https://youtu.be/-cJu2qAq3Kg?t=314

Which is why I paired her up against Sylar. Her TK seems to be of the "think and it happens" school as she doesn't seem to need to know of a specific trajectory or mechanism for what she wants to happen, and her reflexes has deflected many fast projectiles/attacks.
    Last edited by Sophicles; 03-31-2020 at 05:42 PM.