Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
I don't actually remember any explanation on how Wilson went from a chubby boy that killed his abusive dad with a hammer to somebody who can break peoples backs with his bare hands either, so there's that.

As for Laurel, her transition into a crime fighter wasn't done overnight, she basically struggled with normal streetthugs for a whole season or so until she became somewhat respectable (and then she got killed, still a huge lowpoint in the series).

I mean, it doesn't really matter on how a character became as good as he/she is according to Rumble rules, afair.
True for Fisk, but he has ONLY superhuman feats, basically, so it is what it is. We also know, at the very least, that Fisk did this on a plan over like 25 years. And he's a mountain of a human being, and size absolutely does matter.

For Laurel, a season is a few month of real time, and she didn't struggle nearly as much as a real human would against crap opponents. And what I meant is that she went from PTSD afflicted lawyer to "wearing a costume fighting street crime" in a couple of months. And her training was with just some health club dude basically - it's not like Ollie was tutoring her.