Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

hear me out, it's Jaqen H'ghar! the humans hired the faceless men to kill the mutants from within, under the guise of mutants finally having a haven from the history of violent prejudice they've experienced at the hands of mankind. I cracked the code!!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

On a curious note, not sure if Hickman read it, but Xavier or rather what was left of his mind during the Axis crossover tought that Magneto was right, it was a very touching moment because on that same note Magneto tought Xavier was right in trying to lead the mutants to seek peace with humanity and promised he was going to lead them to reach that point, but Magneto didnīt heard Xavier response, that he was right all along. It was on Magneto #12 solo series.

Xavier also had doubts about his dream after the novel "God loves, Man kills" so thereīs a story of him thinking about his position on his dream. What I find different about this HOX Xavier is not so much his position on things but that he seems way too dettached of everyone, way too closed off in a way he really was not before.Look at the scene between Cyclops and him, they are pretty matter of fact, like thereīs just a work relation between them or when Magneto told him he would not be fighthing hin anymore and he just touched his hand when before he would have at least say something to him about that. Also his message to the world was, while fair to the mutant pov, also quite cold if we add this to what Moira said then itīs possible we are seeing the same charles but he has taken on a whole different way to deal with the world around him including the people who used to know him.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Xavier also had doubts about his dream after the novel "God loves, Man kills" so thereīs a story of him thinking about his position on his dream. What I find different about this HOX Xavier is not so much his position on things but that he seems way too dettached of everyone, way too closed off in a way he really was not before.Look at the scene between Cyclops and him, they are pretty matter of fact, like thereīs just a work relation between them or when Magneto told him he would not be fighthing hin anymore and he just touched his hand when before he would have at least say something to him about that. Also his message to the world was, while fair to the mutant pov, also quite cold if we add this to what Moira said then itīs possible we are seeing the same charles but he has taken on a whole different way to deal with the world around him including the people who used to know him.
    Hand on heart, given all the little clues, I will be no **** surprised if it turns out that this isn't someone or something taking an absolutely enormous amount of relish in playing the role of Charles Xavier the Mutant Moses while actually undermining and sabotaging every single thing that Charles values. That's why I think it's Cassandra Nova, or rather a Cerebro-retained version of Cassandra from before Morrison's New X-Men kicked off. Only she'd go to this amount of trouble to raise mutantkind so very high in order to get ALL of them in one swell foop.

Whatever happens, it's been an absolute whalecock of fun so far. He's even got me liking Wolverine again, and I didn't think that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nullviahomo View Post
    Hand on heart, given all the little clues, I will be no **** surprised if it turns out that this isn't someone or something taking an absolutely enormous amount of relish in playing the role of Charles Xavier the Mutant Moses while actually undermining and sabotaging every single thing that Charles values.
    What clues......

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Paranoia's bad for your health.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    What clues......
    I know, WHAT clues! Hickman really has spoiled us with all the shading, hasn't he?

Wait I want free money, who wants to make a bet over this being the real Charles Xavier?????

Quote Originally Posted by Nullviahomo View Post
    I know, WHAT clues! Hickman really has spoiled us with all the shading, hasn't he?
    You lost me

Hickman: *creates a retcon that involves the X-Men history from its inception, explaining why Xavier, despite his dreams of coexistence and belief in the goodness of people, would be onboard with the creation of a mutant nation*

the public: lol that's the Maker

The Fantomex ass was really just too much for us. Our perception of reality has been shattered. Even now, artists are still drawing him fit af. This cannot be Xavier. But it is. It always was. Mario Hoops 3-on-3 Xavier from the 80's proved it. While you slept, my mans hit the gym.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

don t stop believin.jpg

Look at this villainous monster.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

OMGODDESS!!! How did I not see it before...?

I bet that it's Moira using an image inducer...it's the only way she can be sure that Magneto and o--[A]--o follow her nefarious plans to the letter.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Im wondering could this Charles have a sliver of Cassandra Nova inside of him hidden deep within not just his D.N.A. but also his psyche that is inside of him now?

Astonishing Member

It's Professor X but he's been modified by technology similar to those future humans we saw in the timeline where humanity ascended and joined the Phalanx.

It's Professor X but he's on a juice cleanse.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It is you, it is me, it is the rage of Caliban seeing his own face in the glass, under the Cerebro helmet.