Astonishing Member

Default Onslaught on Krakoa

Onslaught is bound to return, what do you think he'll get up to in Krakoa?

Twirling glow sticks at an all-night rave.

I don't see any reason why it is bound to return. They even have its helmet as decoration in the tiki bar.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't see any reason why it is bound to return. They even have its helmet as decoration in the tiki bar.
    Onslaught has a habit of coming back again and again from the dead. He's done it twice now. Mucking up Xavier's mind like Moira X is trying to do is liable to create another one or attract his attention when he returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Onslaught has a habit of coming back again and again from the dead. He's done it twice now. Mucking up Xavier's mind like Moira X is trying to do is liable to create another one or attract his attention when he returns.
    It is specifically hinted that Onslaught was a consequence of Moira X doing what she should not have forcing Xavier. What you say has already happened. It wouldn't be interesting if it happened again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It is specifically hinted that Onslaught was a consequence of Moira X doing what she should not have forcing Xavier. What you say has already happened. It wouldn't be interesting if it happened again.
    Except we've never seen Onslaught in a world with Krakoa, he only knows the X-men in the mansion period. Whatever Moira X did clearly isn't working since he's more like Magneto than he ever was before and he would have access to cloned mutant bodies now.
    Last edited by Steel Inquisitor; 03-30-2020 at 03:20 AM.

Onslaught is Xavier's mind corrupted by another mind, less moral and less suppressed.

It looks like he is already less moral and less suppressed. And he hasn't changed, physically, in another being.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

There’s a few things being lampshaded in the books at the moment, but I don’t think Onslaught is one of them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    There’s a few things being lampshaded in the books at the moment, but I don’t think Onslaught is one of them.
    This is just spitballing. I'd be intrigued by what Hickman would do with Onslaught in something now I think about it.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

After the Onslaught Saga, he has never been a real threat anymore.

I also strongly doubt they will bring him back.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================