Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I don’t think Sebastian gets to decide all Willy billy which mutants get to be resurrected when
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    I don’t think Sebastian gets to decide all Willy billy which mutants get to be resurrected when
    As a member of the Quiet Council, he actually does. It's part of his job. Mystique was offered and took the job at the promise of Destiny being revived sooner, which was a lie. Councilors themselves get preferential treatment. I'm sure that Emma has a few skeletons that she is quite literally keeping buried as long as she can. (Looking at you, Adrienne.)
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    He sure got Shinobi on his feet pretty quickly.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

She could be used as a asset to persuade Shaw to help others that want certain individuals brought back. Even with his status on the QC it may still be a pecking order of mutants at the top of the list for being brought back. Shaw getting Shinobi brought back could have been a perk he was granted that he can not force often. I suspect that the chance of having her brought back could be something that he takes interest in overtime.

Why invite the booty call you screwed over to the alluring beach party??
    GrindrStone(D)

Lourdes could become a huge key player if brought back and written properly.

She was one of the few women close to Emma. Emma could totally use a female friend, wingman.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

She was one of the few women close to Emma. Emma could totally use a female friend, wingman.
    Not sure Lourdes would be a big fan of Emma's, considering she's Shaw's mortal enemy. Unless Emma brings her back from the dead and use that as leverage. Though the Shaw Lourdes knew in the past might not be the one he became once he got his Black King title.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Not sure Lourdes would be a big fan of Emma's, considering she's Shaw's mortal enemy. Unless Emma brings her back from the dead and use that as leverage. Though the Shaw Lourdes knew in the past might not be the one he became once he got his Black King title.
    Yeah Shaw was kinda sweeter in those pages. He even got into Sentinel affairs, even though they killed Lourdes. This could make her an enemy of Shaw if she gets resurrected.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post

Riight,like Emma doesn't have enough of those.

Why hasn't Sebastian Shaw resurrected Lourdes Chantel yet?

Because writers don't remember her anymore?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Why hasn't Sebastian Shaw resurrected Lourdes Chantel yet?

Because writers don't remember her anymore?
    I can see why she would fall between the cracks considering this was her only appearance and she looks kinda similar to Tessa and Selene as well. Nothing distinctive for an artist to grab onto like other cameo fodder we've seen on Krakoa.

So not much to fondly remember for fans became writers, but who knows, maybe one could show up still.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    I can see why she would fall between the cracks considering this was her only appearance and she looks kinda similar to Tessa and Selene as well. Nothing distinctive for an artist to grab onto like other cameo fodder we've seen on Krakoa.

So not much to fondly remember for fans became writers, but who knows, maybe one could show up still.
    Put her in all white as Emma’s teleporter across the island.

Extraordinary Member

If Lourdes isn’t Shinobi’s mother, then who is?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    She's coming back for real??

I hope she slaps Shaw for funding Sentinel programs.