Default Has there ever been a human member of the Xmen?

Professor X has a dream of mutants and humans living together in peace. So it makes since to me that at some point in the history of The Xmen that he would have had a super powered human on the team. If any thing maybe this would have made the public more accepting of the team if there was a human hero. And the human could have been a bridge to the Xmen and other super powered teams.

Has there ever been a human on the team?

I would love to hear some X Fans thoughts on the idea.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Captain Marvel ALMOST joined up as Binary. Mimic was/is considered a Human Mutate. Omega Sentinel is a cyborg Human.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Professor X has a dream of mutants and humans living together in peace. So it makes since to me that at some point in the history of The Xmen that he would have had a super powered human on the team. If any thing maybe this would have made the public more accepting of the team if there was a human hero. And the human could have been a bridge to the Xmen and other super powered teams.

Has there ever been a human on the team?

I would love to hear some X Fans thoughts on the idea.
    Mimic and Madelyne Pryor were before their mutant retcon. Trish Tilby was an interim member in the mid 90s

Having a human on the X-men wouldnt change public perception. People hate mutants, not necesarily the X-men, the organization

Uncanny Avengers existed to do just as you mentioned but it did diddly squat to make things better for mutantkind or the X-men
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-30-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Captain Marvel ALMOST joined up as Binary. Mimic was/is considered a Human Mutate. Omega Sentinel is a cyborg Human.
    That's all I can think of too. Spider-Man joined the school as a teacher for a little. I think most human prefer to join more publicly friendly teams like the Avengers.

I would love to see Wonder Man or Hawkeye join the X-Men for a limited time.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Hawkeye
    I like this idea.

I should really put pen to paper on my Thieves Guild post.

Astonishing Member

Ink, rember he's a mutant who got powers from a mutant he put in a coma

I too loved seeing Everett Ross in Black Panther, and that Dallas Buyers Club was about a straight man

Spectacular Member

A few. Off the top of my head, as others mentioned, Omega Sentinel/Karima Shapandar, and Ink, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Juggernaut, are all humans who have been X-Men in the past. Oh, and Hepzibah from the Starjammers and the Shi'ar Warbird are alien members who aren't Mutants, though non-human.
    Last edited by ISnowNothin; 03-30-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    A few. Off the top of my head, as others mentioned, Omega Sentinel/Karima Shapandar, and Ink, and I'm surprised no one mentioned Juggernaut, are all humans who have been X-Men in the past. Oh, and Hepzibah from the Starjammers and the Shi'ar Warbird.
    Hepzibah isnt a human

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hepzibah isnt a human
    Absolutely! ‪‪I messed up when ‪‪I got overeager trying to think of non-Mutant X-Men. You're more than correct, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I like this idea.

I should really put pen to paper on my Thieves Guild post.
    I would love to see Clint try to hit on one of the X-Ladies...lol

Now that I think about it, Hawkeye and Kitty Pryde or Rachel Summers love story could be interesting.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I imagine this is going to be a fairly difficult thing to come up answers for, as there haven't been all that many despite the X-Men's entire run. I think the reason why is because other supergroups are heroes from all over. Their reason for coming together is for protecting the status quo, justice, freedom, overarching themes. The X-Men is about a very specific species and their trials and tribulations. Because of that (and the gigantic roster they've created), it's unlikely a human would ever be given a spot over a top selling mutant, fan favorite mutant, or a left-field mutant.