Outside of the Ewok movies of course. Granted, I'm sure the ships & certain backgrounds and other elements were CG, obviously.

A big criticism of the prequels apart from the writing and acting was that the films were overly reliant on blue screen/CG/CG characters etc (It's often said this might've affected the performances too, as the actors had to react to basically nothing).

One of the initial assurances to fans from Abrams was that TFA would utilize more practical effects, and although TFA and TLJ still used a fair amount of CG creatures alongside practical ones (although the Stormtroopers were thankfully guys in suits again, although they led to the "Clone Wars" the Clonetroopers were a bit weird in some places, most notably when they were unmasked on top of CG bodies-the infamous "Cody" shot for instance); as well as the other two Disney films, I think TROS might be the film that most closely fulfilled this promise. (Well, and the Mandalorian too, as well-although I think the IG droid is probably mostly CG).

TFA had CG Maz & Snoke, as did TLJ.

TLJ used a mix of practical and CG for the Fathiers, although I think the latter didn't turn out quite so well. The Vulptex were originally going to be animatronic (as seen in some BTS videos) but Johnson went with fully CG instead.

Now onto TROS:

-Maz is a full animatronic this time, as is Babu Frik. Palpatine of course is just Mcdiarmid in makeup (Although parts of his frame device were probably Cg'ed a bit). The beasts of burden on the Ocean moon and later in the fleet battle were actually mostly horses with bits of extra fur and some CG added (Similar to the Banthas from the first film, which were elephants covered in some getup). The giant snake on Pasanna, the Vexis, was also not CG, but a complex puppet not unlike Jabba the Hutt in ROTJ.