1. Sentry
    2. Gladiator
    3. Hyperion - orange underwear version
    4. Hyperion - Ultimate

DC

1. Pre Crisis Superman
    2. Mr. Majestic
    3. Icon
    4. PC Captain Marvel - Billy - Shazam (whatever you want to call him)

Typical arena - no building gadgets, no ring outs, blocking the sun.

Icon wonders why he’s there.

But then so does everybody but PC Supes (who wins this for DC) and Sentry.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Majestic might have a better shot at Sentry actually. He's invented and built things out of nothing at incredibly high speeds, as I recall. So if brute force can't put Bob down, Majestic might be able to rig something up. Clark can st least solo the other three to give Majestic time.

While given his particular relationship to dying brute force has an issue with putting Bob down permanently, sufficient force should still be able to ten count the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    While given his particular relationship to dying brute force has an issue with putting Bob down permanently, sufficient force should still be able to ten count the guy.
    I dunno, I was sort of assuming he would get the Thanos pass, but I guess Bob never fought a Skyfather.

Incidentally, this is what I was thinking of-- a combination of these two scans is what I was thinking. The first to come up with an invention, and the second to transmute the necessary components into existence.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-2075646
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-2075585

Feel free to correct me if this isn't a viable tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I dunno, I was sort of assuming he would get the Thanos pass, but I guess Bob never fought a Skyfather.
    I grant it's possible for Bob to last long enough to do something, I'm just saying, he's not 100% immune to brute force.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Icon wonders why he’s there.

But then so does everybody but PC Supes (who wins this for DC) and Sentry.
    Wondering about current Sentry, who could shrug off his previous serum state's power output, dabble with reality warping while basically sleepwalking and then brawling with a Thor that is supposed to (on paper at least) be more than just able to wield Mjolnir again after being crowned in War of Realms, and then kickstarting a cosmic war by accident/terrible decision making from him and Reed Richards.

Whether or not he could be considered some kind of Skyfather figure or just some kind of noisy next door neighboor, I didn't have the impression PC Superman alone could be enough gun anymore. But with backup, I dunno much about Majestic or if he's figured in recent DC, whch I've heard has been grinding levels up like crazy at least some places.

I assume PC Supes can shrug off Bob's most powerful attacks a.k.a, light seen from the microverse. PC Supes also has a vast speed advantage.
    "Sir, does this mean that Ann Margret's not coming?"
    ----------------------
    "One of the maddening but beautiful things about comics is that you have to give characters a sense of change without changing them so much that they violate the essence of who they are." ~ Ann Nocenti, Chris Claremont's X-Men.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    I assume PC Supes can shrug off Bob's most powerful attacks a.k.a, light seen from the microverse. PC Supes also has a vast speed advantage.
    Nah, PC Supes can't shrug off Bob's best attacks at all; Bob out-moleculed the Molecule Man. But Bob is moving in time-stopped absolute zero frozen concrete compared to PC Supes. He'll launch trillions of attacks, which may buy him a ten count. Bob can always come back, but if it takes too long, he loses.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Nah, PC Supes can't shrug off Bob's best attacks at all; Bob out-moleculed the Molecule Man. But Bob is moving in time-stopped absolute zero frozen concrete compared to PC Supes. He'll launch trillions of attacks, which may buy him a ten count. Bob can always come back, but if it takes too long, he loses.
    But wasn't that the POST-retcon Molecule Man?

Like, the guy who is a tiny fraction of the pre-Retcon Molecule Man (who himself was capable of brawling with the frigging Pre-Retcon Beyonder)?

I feel when people use MM as a benchmark, they're usually going by Secret Wars II or something.

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post

Like, the guy who is a tiny fraction of the pre-Retcon Molecule Man (who himself was capable of brawling with the frigging Pre-Retcon Beyonder)?

I feel when people use MM as a benchmark, they're usually going by Secret Wars II or something.
    That Molecule Man was still from the time before the writers generally decided the retcon was optional/never happened, yes, but he was still really powerful in his own right. Not shake the universe powerful, but still decently oomphed.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post

What Pen said, this wasn't PR MM, but it was still a super powerful reality, matter and energy manipulator.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan