Default Wonder Woman vs Umar

Wonder Woman vs Umar

Either Umar has auto shields in which case she uses magic to Obliterate Diana, or she doesn't and gets pasted.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Umar most defintely should have autoshields, as beings of her level in Marvel's magic hierarchy do, but I don't recall ever seeing them hit. Her being a bad guy means that she's generally the one doing the sneak attacking, not the other way around.

Her max power output is beyond Classic Strange though (she's less creative and a less intelligent fighter, however), and that means that Diana is toast if Umar gets to act.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Unar, as in Hukjs fling? She is furnace faces sister. She is on a juju level to paste Diane.

Incredible Member

diana reverts back to clay as umar removes her spell. she's essentally a golem came to life.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    diana reverts back to clay as umar removes her spell. she's essentally a golem came to life.
    Isn't she just Zeus's daughter now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Isn't she just Zeus's daughter now?
    You saying it's impossible her mother wasn't a statue?

It's Zeus we're talking about.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Sadly for Umar, we don't grant autoshields automatically (haha), regardless of power level.

Umar has some superhuman durability, but it's never been presented as being on the same level as Dormammu's, nor does she have his feats for such (they are, in fact, of differing power levels and Umar isn't of quite the same form as Dormammu, given the crap the Furnace Face has done over the years, like merging his essence with dimensions and so forth -- Umar, while still being once-Faltinian, is more physically 'there' rather than being a creature of power). So my feeling is that she gets beaten upon pretty badly at the beginning of the match, IF current Diana is a high-end speedster like she used to be. Is she? I don't know, maybe someone can clarify.

So if that's the case, Diana should take it.

If it's not the case, or if Umar has a half-second to gesture some shields up, Diana loses this in a rather horrible fashion.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate