Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    does peter know
    that quentin knows
    He did at the end of "Spider-Men." But he may have forgotten that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    What? He knew at the beginning of Spencer's run when Kindred explicitly called Peter "Pete" and Beck didn't flinch. So that's either really bad editing on Nick Lowe's part or Leah Williams was not informed that Beck knew Peter was Spider-Man.
    Maybe that's why Mysterio specifically hired MJ? It'd really mess things up if Peter finds out that MJ was working for one of his rogues!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe that's why Mysterio specifically hired MJ? It'd really mess things up if Peter finds out that MJ was working for one of his rogues!
    Yeah, isn't Mysterio doing what Kindred wants him to? I assumed that's partially why he hired MJ for the movie, and that he's manipulating her somewhat.

Astonishing Member

Daredevil should really know again. Their dynamic has lost something since they both forgot each other’s ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, isn't Mysterio doing what Kindred wants him to? I assumed that's partially why he hired MJ for the movie, and that he's manipulating her somewhat.
    That's the whole thing though; Beck was working with Kindred and specifically hired MJ to screw with Peter. Amazing MJ kind of twisted that into a partnership between MJ and Mysterio.

Doesn't Iceman and Firestar knows that Peter is Spidey or that was my assumption?
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    Doesn't Iceman and Firestar knows that Peter is Spidey or that was my assumption?
    I don't think they know the identity of Peter. At least based on my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    I don't think they know the identity of Peter. At least based on my knowledge.
    I forget if they saw each other unmaksed in that issue of Iceman's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I forget if they saw each other unmaksed in that issue of Iceman's book.
    Just checked. They did not. Which is so weird because I remembered Spidey telling them about how awesome MJ is but revisiting it now, he never named her in the conversation.

It'll be interesting if the MJ series plays into Amazing Spider-Man that way. The Mysterio in Amazing Spider-Man seems to have a different agenda than the Mysterio in Amazing Mary Jane.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It'll be interesting if the MJ series plays into Amazing Spider-Man that way. The Mysterio in Amazing Spider-Man seems to have a different agenda than the Mysterio in Amazing Mary Jane.
    Well, we're looking at Mysterio from two different perspectives in both books. One is him working with Kindred and the other is how he presents himself to Mary Jane.

I think once we get into the endgame of Amazing MJ or Kindred's plan we'll see what the long game plan with Mysterio and MJ is.

Spectacular Member

Daredevil?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    Daredevil?
    Before One More Day, he did. Afterwards, he rebuffed Spider-Man's attempt to unmask to him, saying that however Spidey had managed to put the proverbial genie back in the bottle, he shouldn't endanger the second chance he had. Then, as of Charles Soule's Daredevil run, Matt had the knowledge of his dual identity wiped from the world by the Purple Children, who did so in an attempt to "help" him, albeit an attempt that he didn't necessarily endorse. Since then, neither Daredevil nor Spider-Man know each other's secret identities anymore, which is a crying shame.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Before One More Day, he did. Afterwards, he rebuffed Spider-Man's attempt to unmask to him, saying that however Spidey had managed to put the proverbial genie back in the bottle, he shouldn't endanger the second chance he had. Then, as of Charles Soule's Daredevil run, Matt had the knowledge of his dual identity wiped from the world by the Purple Children, who did so in an attempt to "help" him, albeit an attempt that he didn't necessarily endorse. Since then, neither Daredevil nor Spider-Man know each other's secret identities anymore, which is a crying shame.
    Even more of a shame when you consider that Matt then revealed his identity to Luke, Danny and Jessica in Defenders. So that group of friends have that level of trust yet Spidey isn’t in on it.

Astonishing Member

Too damn many.