Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    Guessing he needs to reign in his ReignFire persona
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Reminds me more of when he took on the Darkness aspect from Cloak...in a storyline that never quite made sense depending on Cloak&Dagger’s origin any given week. However a resurgence of that Darkness would have been a more entertaining origin for the persona than the failed clone or whatever we got regarding Reinfire.
    But NEW MUTANTS #23-25 in 1985 is perhaps too far a reach for backstory...
    http://berkeleyplaceblog.com/2018/11...ts-23-25-1985/
    Last edited by Thirteen; 05-15-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Incredible Member

What’s this picture from?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

Reminds me more of when he took on the Darkness aspect from Cloak...in a storyline that never quite made sense depending on Cloak&Dagger’s origin any given week. However a resurgence of that Darkness would have been a more entertaining origin for the persona than the failed clone or whatever we got regarding Reinfire.
    But NEW MUTANTS #23-25 in 1985 is perhaps too far a reach for backstory...
    http://berkeleyplaceblog.com/2018/11...ts-23-25-1985/
    Lol yeah you're right it does Look sImiliar
    Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    What’s this picture from?
    I think it's a variant cover frOM.... THE Hickman series?
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Who ever drew this needs to draw more natural hair.. Mainfold curls are popping.. if Bobby ever gets tired of Blond Sam he better call ..
    That's Marco Checchetto. He's great, and I love how he draws energy signatures and such. He should become an X-Artist.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Anybody got the Bobby Vs Andrew Forsyth for control of aim? Best powered outside of Kirby dots for my dollar.

In non-powered form ... You know we should make a list of people with the way bobby's supposed to look for artistic reference. NONE of that Henry Zaga b.s. (no disrespect to the man, but goddamn... well sigh I mean it was made by fox the "we killed Darwin" company)

Anyway...

Miguel the singer is a decent place to start for what Bobby has going on. Before he had braid he had the dark skin and unique hair that bobby is often depicted as having.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Anybody got the Bobby Vs Andrew Forsyth for control of aim? Best powered outside of Kirby dots for my dollar.

In non-powered form ... You know we should make a list of people with the way bobby's supposed to look for artistic reference. NONE of that Henry Zaga b.s. (no disrespect to the man, but goddamn... well sigh I mean it was made by fox the "we killed Darwin" company)

Anyway...

Miguel the singer is a decent place to start for what Bobby has going on. Before he had braid he had the dark skin and unique hair that bobby is often depicted as having.
    This dude seems accurate as well....
    He's AfroBrazilian
    GrindrStone(D)

Anyway...

Miguel would be great. I love his music too. Maybe he's a bit too thin? I mean he's in great shape, but I always pictured Roberto as being "bigger" than Miguel. But they can gain weight for a role I guess.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

He's AfroBrazilian
    Its gonna be work but there's a LOT of black brazillian actors, but really Dark skin/Wavy hair, or dark skin loose curls... its not that hard. Lets get a post gallery of that so its KNOWN. I say.
    I don't wanna start slinging down the accusations onto marvel, they're tried sometimes

but I CAN NOT BELIEVE... the rule is "Roberto comes to prominence..." lets... retcon him *white/European looking* all along just get that blackness out of here. So uncool

Also uncool? You know the EXTERNAL storyline that took HOW many years from 92 up? The fact that he's a mutant that has powers that made him IMMORTAL like selene apocalypse?
    But oops... we meant Cannoball yeeaaaah it was Sam all along seems Gideon was mistaken. Yep that's it.

Just.. just outrageousness. They've done everything they could overall to divorce him from his blackness and keep him out of the limelight.

Thankfully: Hickman. I'm not a fan of Krakoa overall but It illustrates to me how most chracters are held back by writers how don't wanna write them, and have their sights on someone else.

* in this case spain

Miguel would be great. I love his music too. Maybe he's a bit too thin? I mean he's in great shape, but I always pictured Roberto as being "bigger" than Miguel. But they can gain weight for a role I guess.
    I... I meant as an example for future art and castings NOT as a fan cast of Miguel. I mean more like, at its basest level the commandment: ARTIST "THIS" is what you're drawing. Approzimate that with a bigger frame. Viola.

Though I'd take him in a second... and 1000x over henry zaga or that extra from days of future past.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 05-17-2020 at 03:27 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Also uncool? You know the EXTERNAL storyline that took HOW many years from 92 up? The fact that he's a mutant that has powers that made him IMMORTAL like selene apocalypse?
    But oops... we meant Cannoball yeeaaaah it was Sam all along seems Gideon was mistaken. Yep that's it.
    To be fair, Berto got to have the Reignfire saga in the exchange of Gideon related stories. In the showdown of crappy storylines best forgotten, X-Ternals vs Reignfire are about dead even.

BANNED

He's AfroBrazilian
    Mmmm the things I’d do with him. Ah..Ahem!! Back to the topic

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    To be fair, Berto got to have the Reignfire saga in the exchange of Gideon related stories. In the showdown of crappy storylines best forgotten, X-Ternals vs Reignfire are about dead even.
    Both showed great promise but had crappy conclusions :/

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Mmmm the things I’d do with him. Ah..Ahem!! Back to the topic
    Ohhhh Do Tell.....
    GrindrStone(D)

Mighty Member

Amazing Member

Alfred Enoch from Harry Potter and HTGAWM! I’m too lazy to link a pic but he’s biracial and Afro-Brazilian just like ‘Berto!