Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    All-New Member

Default Holy batbaby Batman Selina kyle is pregnant

Aw a son born from love! Now that Bruce has the familly he was missing to heal his wounds he can retire, since biological family are the only one that count for the current editors.... On the other handI can't help but wonder if Jason or Tim are going to end raising sing this one.

Ten bucks says this's going to be rectonned out of existence in a few years. Have to say though that I like the idea of Batman and Catwoman as parents.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Wait, I thought the upcoming Batcat series wasn't canon. Or is the 80th Anniversary thing not part of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Wait, I thought the upcoming Batcat series wasn't canon. Or is the 80th Anniversary thing not part of that?
    It is canon, but good luck getting writers that are indifferent/hate Bat/Cat or them having a kid at all to acknowledge it.

What about Catwoman's baby she had with Slam's son before the New 52? Is she canon again?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

This is the What If timeline where Helena is born and Bruce and Selina grow old together. It's in a Batman annual.

Amazing Member

He must be the same mythical creature as Scott's son.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Aw a son born from love! Now that Bruce has the familly he was missing to heal his wounds he can retire, since biological family are the only one that count for the current editors.... On the other handI can't help but wonder if Jason or Tim are going to end raising sing this one.
    Do you think he going to teach this one the secret technique of communication with punches in the face?

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Ten bucks says this's going to be rectonned out of existence in a few years.
    That's what I said, hoped, and prayed about Damian...

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    What about Catwoman's baby she had with Slam's son before the New 52? Is she canon again?
    I want her to be. Am still annoyed that Bruce gets to keep his kids (well, most of them) and so many others don't (Ollie, Wally, Roy, etc.). Plus, specifically within the Bruce/Selina dynamic - they can be together with him having someone else's child, but not with her doing so. It's a double-standard. Wouldn't be an issue, really, if she'd never had one. After all, he's the bigger character. But afterwards, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

This is the What If timeline where Helena is born and Bruce and Selina grow old together. It's in a Batman annual.
    Hope so.

Also, if King writes it, well, this will be the only child that matters, most likely. I mean, given how much only Selina matters. I like BatCat as an idea, but boy do I hate his execution.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 03-31-2020 at 06:29 AM.

It was revealed before... I am surprised to see this as topic now.

Or maybe was only in a tweet?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm interested in what kind of big brother Damien will be.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    It was revealed before... I am surprised to see this as topic now.

Or maybe was only in a tweet?
    I'd heard it before, too. It's been discussed. Along with the idea that this kid will be important to Bruce when none of the others were (wasn't a thread full of people happy with King).

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Not just biological family. Just the one you planned, all the others are trash, silly !