Spectacular Member

Question Questions about the Titans and the Teen Titans.

Hi guys

When Dick Grayson became Nightwing, was he still part of the Teen Titans or did he leave the team?

Also, who are the Titans?

I know that they are former members of the Teen Titans who were formed when Wally West came back, but beyond that I got nothing.

And finally are Jon Kent and Connor Kent affiliated with any of these two teams?

Dick stayed with the New Teen Titans until the mid 90s. Wolfman made him Nightwing and suggested the Bat office introduce a new Robin to avoid Dick being de-aged.

The older Titans team is a mix of New Teen Titans members and older rookies - later JSA member Jesse Quick, and former Teen Titans Argent and Damage were on the late 90s team, while Miss Martian and Steel II (Natasha Irons) were on the recent team. The Rebirth team was just a reunion of the original Teen Titans.

Conner was on the 2003-2011 Teen Titans team. Jon tried to join Damian's Rebirth era team but the other Teen Titans voted him out.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-02-2020 at 03:08 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Dick stayed with the New Teen Titans until the mid 90s. Wolfman made him Nightwing and suggested the Bat office introduce a new Robin to avoid Dick being de-aged.

The older Titans team is a mix of New Teen Titans members and older rookies - later JSA member Jesse Quick, and former Teen Titans Argent and Damage were on the late 90s team, while Miss Martian and Steel II (Natasha Irons) were on the recent team. The Rebirth team was just a reunion of the original Teen Titans.

Conner was on the 2003-2011 Teen Titans team. Jon tried to join Damian's Rebirth era team but the other Teen Titans voted him out.
    What happened to Connor anyway?

I heard he was back when Rebrith started, but haven't seen or heard from him since the end of the New 52.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_E_88 View Post
    What happened to Connor anyway?

I heard he was back when Rebrith started, but haven't seen or heard from him since the end of the New 52.
    conner is back with the young justice team and i dont think has anything to do with the superboy from the nu52.

Yeah, New 52 Kon-El was retconned out of existence in Superman Reborn. Superman at that point didn't remember there ever being a Superboy before Jon (he wasn't ever Superboy himself and Conner didn't exist). Then when Young Justice started, Conner escaped from Gemworld - being trapped there is how he escaped the Flashpoint timeline disruption. He's now met Clark - but Clark still didn't know him. That'll probably be fixed next issue, when the YJ team learn why they don't remember the old YJ's existence (which we know is due to the New 52 reboot).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman