Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

No way I am spending money without getting a physical copy

Mighty Member

I wonder if Thrash has a chance of getting at least a limited series now with the change in the climate currently happening.

Imagine if Rage had been attacked by the americops a little later. They really did not capitalize on that story. Dwayne didn’t even make a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    It’s an elegant design. But do the sticks do anything special?
    Did they ever? I’m drawing a blank.

Can't think of anything, unless Thrash II did anything with them in the ex-X-Men era.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Can't think of anything, unless Thrash II did anything with them in the ex-X-Men era.
    Yeah, I know he had a bio electric power he’d use to taser ppl w. Wrist mounted barbs, but I’ve no idea if he did anything like that w. escrima sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Did they ever? I’m drawing a blank.
    The Tony Stark version had photonics sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    The Tony Stark version had photonics sticks.
    I always thought that was the brother.

I always thought that was the brother.
    Huh? Donyell, as Night Thrasher, met Dwayne in
    the Iron Man armor in this same story.

Not doubting you, just saying I always thought that was the brother in the posted pic.
    I’ve seen it used as such in different threads that dealt w. him, too.

Personally I’d rather Trash just use regular escrima sticks and have the fancy stuff in his armor.

Not doubting you, just saying I always thought that was the brother in the posted pic.

Personally I’d rather Trash just use regular escrima sticks and have the fancy stuff in his armor.
    That’s fair. It’s just weird to me that he spends so much money on body armor but heads into battle with sticks. His punches probably hurt more.

I think the sticks are cool (and the hurt a lot, trust me!) and it’s one of the reasons I initially liked Thrash.
    Him, Nightwing, and of course Daredevil all pull off the weapons really well.
    Moon Knight’s on the periphery; his truncheon’s never really hit that cool factor for me.

Mighty Member

I do not have the issue so I am not sure but I also thought bo staff pic was his brother. I do like Thrash being versatile with different weapons.

I think the sticks are cool (and the hurt a lot, trust me!) and it’s one of the reasons I initially liked Thrash.
    Him, Nightwing, and of course Daredevil all pull off the weapons really well.
    Moon Knight’s on the periphery; his truncheon’s never really hit that cool factor for me.
    I'm not that familiar with MK, and he was just in the Spider-Man cartoon, where he used a staff, not a truncheon. Has he changed his weapon at some point or is the show a less than faithful adaptation?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    I do not have the issue so I am not sure but I also thought bo staff pic was his brother. I do like Thrash being versatile with different weapons.
    I have the issue. It’s not his brother. He takes off the mask and it’s Tony Stark. Dwayne is wearing the iron man armor and leading the Initiative.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Antho..._(Earth-81156)