Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by prepmaster View Post
    Deadman is already dead. You cant physically beat the guy.
    You can capture or kill him with magic...I think.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

He's a ghost, so I assume anything that impacts spirits will also work on Deadman. So a mage could banish him from the earthly plane, trap him in a magic rune, that sorta thing.

But that's a pretty specialized weakness, and not something you're likely to run up against on a regular basis. Even among spellcasters at DC, extensive knowledge of spirits seems to be....not uncommon, precisely, but not common either.

Glad this conversation came back up, I really enjoyed it last year.

So, we don't have a lot to work with but where do we think Naomi is on the tier system? I'm guessing she's potentially high-tier, but her lack of experience and control puts her, functionally, closer to mid-tier.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    He's a ghost, so I assume anything that impacts spirits will also work on Deadman. So a mage could banish him from the earthly plane, trap him in a magic rune, that sorta thing.

But that's a pretty specialized weakness, and not something you're likely to run up against on a regular basis. Even among spellcasters at DC, extensive knowledge of spirits seems to be....not uncommon, precisely, but not common either.

Glad this conversation came back up, I really enjoyed it last year.
    Me too

So, we don't have a lot to work with but where do we think Naomi is on the tier system? I'm guessing she's potentially high-tier, but her lack of experience and control puts her, functionally, closer to mid-tier.
    Not sure yet. From what little I've seen, she stands in the top tier spots...which could work against her. Most top tier seems to fade away unless you're related to the Big 3.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So after posting here last night I got to thinking about Lex Luthor, and I've come to the conclusion that he's actually a high-tier power level. His power is "capitalism" and it's subtle, but he's high-tier.

Prove me wrong.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

So after posting here last night I got to thinking about Lex Luthor, and I've come to the conclusion that he's actually a high-tier power level. His power is "capitalism" and it's subtle, but he's high-tier.

Prove me wrong.
    I went through 4 years of Trump's destructive reign, you ain't wrong.

This is an arguably spot on summary pal

Maybe Raven could be high tier too, but She hold herself a lot
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 04-13-2021 at 05:54 PM.

I would argue Zatanna is the same as the Flash , High end tier power but Medium durability, same as Black Lightning and Geo Force in your example. Zatanna and Flash have higher feats thou

In game especially military game like Total War, Age of Empires, Company of heroes, Heavy Artillery is still treated as late game/high tier unit.
    Last edited by Mai Zen; 04-13-2021 at 05:49 PM.