Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

This is actually pretty cool. Thanks for sharing!
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    How many good costumes has Jean actually had over the years? Usually her costumes are kinda lacking.

Also Gambit looks strange without his headpiece.
    You’re not wrong there. Outside of the Phoenix look Jean has had a rough time of it. But in my personal opinion, the 90s blue and gold headsock look is the worst of the worst.

It’s especially weird that gambit didn’t get the headsock when Jean got one.

Love it! Gambit looks so young.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    You’re not wrong there. Outside of the Phoenix look Jean has had a rough time of it. But in my personal opinion, the 90s blue and gold headsock look is the worst of the worst.

It’s especially weird that gambit didn’t get the headsock when Jean got one.
    I don't think any of Jean's uniforms look good... Except the design of the phoenix suit is very good. When I looked at GSXM# 1, I thought Jean's uniform was not very well designed compared to Emma's... Hopefully Jean will soon get a new uniform to match her beauty...

Sweet! Love the icons for Rogue and Jean Grey. Can't decide which one to use.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Is that Storm look from the comics at all? I don't recognise it. Also, while the differences are more minor, Gambit's and Jean's designs don't exactly match the show - though Jean's does match the 90s comics (she had a ponytail on the show for some reason).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is that Storm look from the comics at all? I don't recognise it. Also, while the differences are more minor, Gambit's and Jean's designs don't exactly match the show - though Jean's does match the 90s comics (she had a ponytail on the show for some reason).
    Would like to see full pics. That Gambit design would work great for MCU.

Everyone looks great, although Rogue needs some volume in her hair. My fellow quarantines have a Disney+ subscription but will likely murder me if I make them rewatch TAS.

Astonishing Member

Storm’s look, I don’t think it from the comics. It’s the TAS white outfit, but there’s a black collar, Mohawk, and her eyes are brown. Jean and rogue are only slightly different. Gambit doesn’t have the headstock (which I don’t miss ) or the blue collar part (whic I also do not miss )

Edit:are magneto’s eyes red?
    Last edited by anyajenkins; 04-02-2020 at 08:15 AM.

But where's Emma?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    But where's Emma?
    She wasnt a regular on TAS

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Yeah, definitely going to need to change mine to Rogue as soon as I get back home. She's such a doll in that picture
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    But where's Emma?
    Maybe if they do ones for Wolverine and the X-Men later. But these are clearly oriented to nostalgia for the '90s show that aired on Fox.

Anyway, I got mine. Jubilee, natch.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She wasnt a regular on TAS
    Heck, she was still a villain in that show - with the Hellfire Club. The only part of Generation X (where Emma first operated as a hero?) that got adapted was Jubilee's longer hair, in the final season.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Heck, she was still a villain in that show - with the Hellfire Club. The only part of Generation X (where Emma first operated as a hero?) that got adapted was Jubilee's longer hair, in the final season.
    She was literally in 3 episodes (and a brief cameo later). Thats enough to warrant an avatar of her when these are clearly a nod to the show, which she wasnt a major part of. There were other villians whom appeared more regular that would be more fit for this if that were the case like Sabretooth, Apocalypse or Mystique