Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Heck, she was still a villain in that show - with the Hellfire Club. The only part of Generation X (where Emma first operated as a hero?) that got adapted was Jubilee's longer hair, in the final season.
    They had a two-parter called "The Phalanx Covenant", but it had very little to do with the Phalanx story from the comics.

Changed mine to Jean who looks great in the costume she should have worn instead of the skin-toned one with a ponytail she had for some reason.

Do you all remember how a few monthes ago at comic con there was a banner with Marvel cartoon characters and Wolverine and Cyke were there too. Maybe even Strom were there. Don't remeber, exactly. Just wanted to check if they had the same costumes like on that avatars. Anyone remember or has a photo of that old banner?
    Last edited by Purplevit; 04-02-2020 at 12:50 PM.

Cyclops's does look the same. I know exactly what you're talking about, but can't remember where it was posted.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Can they please leave the f******** mohawk in the past for Storm, I hate it.
    Give her the lockes, damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She was literally in 3 episodes (and a brief cameo later). Thats enough to warrant an avatar of her when these are clearly a nod to the show, which she wasnt a major part of. There were other villians whom appeared more regular that would be more fit for this if that were the case like Sabretooth, Apocalypse or Mystique
    Shard, Maverick, and the nasty Boys had more appearances than Emma.

Even Sauron and Mojo were bigger villains on the show.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Love it! Gambit looks so young.

So while this good and would read the hell out of a book with these characters one question...where tf is the 90's level volumizer outside of Jean the rest of the ladies and Gambit could use some and that bothers me!!!

Fingers crossed that this is hinting at a future revival. At the very least it shows that Disney is aware that TAS is still popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Cyclops's does look the same. I know exactly what you're talking about, but can't remember where it was posted.
    I thought the same about Cyke. Can`t find it too. Will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Do you all remember how a few monthes ago at comic con there was a banner with Marvel cartoon characters and Wolverine and Cyke were there too. Maybe even Strom were there. Don't remeber, exactly. Just wanted to check if they had the same costumes like on that avatars. Anyone remember or has a photo of that old banner?
    Are you referring to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She was literally in 3 episodes (and a brief cameo later). Thats enough to warrant an avatar of her when these are clearly a nod to the show, which she wasnt a major part of. There were other villians whom appeared more regular that would be more fit for this if that were the case like Sabretooth, Apocalypse or Mystique
    Cable showed up quite a bit. Maybe we’ll get him in a second wave of X-men Animated Series avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Are you referring to this?

Yes! Oh, these costumes are different. Thank you for a find!

Niffleheim

I'm keeping my Daddy Thanos avatar until i'm done with him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    If that's true, then, oof, poor Jean.
    Did you never watch the cartoon? The costume is bad, but the characterization is way, way, way worse. Think of Hickman's Jean but even less capable.

And the cartoon was before those great Revolution and New X-Men looks.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Can they please leave the f******** mohawk in the past for Storm, I hate it.
    Give her the lockes, damnit.
    please say this louder so everyone at marvel can hear!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!