View Poll Results: which Batfamily member you don't like ?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman (Bruce Wayne)

20 11.70%
  • Nightwing (Dick Grayson)

10 5.85%
  • Drake (Tim Drake)

37 21.64%
  • Robin (Damian Wayne)

50 29.24%
  • Batwoman (Kathy Kane)

33 19.30%
  • Huntress (Helena Bertinelli)

17 9.94%
  • Orphan (Cassandra Cain)

22 12.87%
  • Batiglrl (Barbara Gordon)

15 8.77%
  • Signal (Duke Thomas)

73 42.69%
  • Red Hood (Jason Todd)

41 23.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    I chose Batgirl, but it's not because I hate Batgirl. I just think Oracle was a better character. Having Babs as Batgirl has become even more redundant with all the additions that the bat family has had recently. What does she add in her current state?
    Technically, shouldn't the question be what do the others add in their current states with the one true Batgirl back?

I'm in the odd position of liking Oracle but not liking Batgirl all too much.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Tim. I am largely indifferent to Duke but only because he's too little, too late. Tim should have been Duke in the first place if DC had been ballsier at the end of the 80s. Now Tim is just there as the least interesting Robin.

I am not fond of
    Tim Drake ( Used to like him, shoulda retired )
    Cassandra Cain
    Jason Todd ( Shoulda stayed dead )
    Duke Thomas

if Stephanie Brown was on the poll I would have voted for her too.
    Batman - Daredevil

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Oh. It was multiple choice.
    Mostly Duke and Jason.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Oh. It was multiple choice
    Didn't notice that too lol.

I'm going to say Damian and Duke then.

BANNED

Tim and Jason.

I liked Jason as Villain but reedeming him and even adding him to bat family was lame... just kill him.

Tim Tim Tİmy Timy and lords of the underwolrd... lol I didn't like his father as well.

I like everyone except Tim. I'm not sure why. I try like the character but it just never happens.

I did not expect Tim to be ranked so high in this poll. Kinda sad. Before Damian came along, he was my favorite Robin.

I'm just kinda surprised that every single time I've checked, Dick and Barbara have been tied (probably just jinxed it).

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I did not expect Tim to be ranked so high in this poll. Kinda sad. Before Damian came along, he was my favorite Robin.
    I kind of blame New 52 Red Robin and Tynion's 'Tec run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I'm just kinda surprised that every single time I've checked, Dick and Barbara have been tied (probably just jinxed it).
    And they're the lowest. Which honestly surprises me.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

And they're the lowest. Which honestly surprises me.
    When average people imagine the Batman family, they imagine Robin and Batgirl first, and the immediate thought which one is Dick and Babs, the classic one. The rest is then, the expendables.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    When average people imagine the Batman family, they imagine Robin and Batgirl first, and the immediate thought which one is Dick and Babs, the classic one. The rest is then, the expendables.
    I don't think this board is made up of average people, though.

I liked him better when his father was still alive and he wasn't brooding and angsty all the time. Also disliked his early Red Robin days (quit reading after a bit). To me, it had too many of the hallmarks of Batgod. Other characters' capabilities were diminished to make him more awesome (may have started earlier, as I haven't read much Batstuff published in the 5-6 years before that). Makes me not want to see the character. Obviously, I should blame the writer, but it come down to not wanting to see him, which is sort of dislike thing. It's a reason I'm glad I only read a tiny bit of King's run - it'd probably make me dislike Selina and BatCat for similar reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    That was my take too. Dick and Babs are probably the most recognizable even if sometimes there are fans who don't care about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I don't think this board is made up of average people, though.
    In terms of who people see as core Batfamily, I think there is definitely a subset on this forum.
    I liked him better when his father was still alive and he wasn't brooding and angsty all the time. Also disliked his early Red Robin days (quit reading after a bit). To me, it had too many of the hallmarks of Batgod. Other characters' capabilities were diminished to make him more awesome (may have started earlier, as I haven't read much Batstuff published in the 5-6 years before that). Makes me not want to see the character. Obviously, I should blame the writer, but it come down to not wanting to see him, which is sort of dislike thing. It's a reason I'm glad I only read a tiny bit of King's run - it'd probably make me dislike Selina and BatCat for similar reasons.
    I think his early Red Robin stuff pales in comparison to once came later, and it was only then that people really seemed to start getting tired of Tim.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I don't hate any character, but I dislike the size of the 'Batfamily'. Jason and Tim are the most annoying. Batman should not have a dead former Robin, that's too much for the character. Tim is just superfluous.

Batman has Robin, who is Dick Grayson, and his son Damian. That's about it for sidekicks. We don't need 30 kids in costumes and no identities of their own.