View Poll Results: which Batfamily member you don't like ?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batman (Bruce Wayne)

20 11.70%
  • Nightwing (Dick Grayson)

10 5.85%
  • Drake (Tim Drake)

37 21.64%
  • Robin (Damian Wayne)

50 29.24%
  • Batwoman (Kathy Kane)

33 19.30%
  • Huntress (Helena Bertinelli)

17 9.94%
  • Orphan (Cassandra Cain)

22 12.87%
  • Batiglrl (Barbara Gordon)

15 8.77%
  • Signal (Duke Thomas)

73 42.69%
  • Red Hood (Jason Todd)

41 23.98%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There are definitely hardcore fans who like SAO otherwise it wouldn't be as popular as it is. Of course there are plenty of hardcore detractors as well, but those have died down with subsequent arcs (especially with the current Alicization story).
    Alicization was good until Kirito became a vegetable. SAO is one of those series that's decent to good, but fans claim it's a masterpiece and detractors claim it's the worse series of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Alicization was good until Kirito became a vegetable. SAO is one of those series that's decent to good, but fans claim it's a masterpiece and detractors claim it's the worse series of all time.
    I've honestly lseen people say it improved at that point when the focus shifted to Alice and the Integrity Knights instead of Kirito. But that's how things go for main characters sometimes .

And I think that's enough off-topic talk for this thread .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Harper just straight up retiring from being Bluebird and deciding to help by being a medic was an interesting character route that sadly never got followed up on.
    Yeah, Harper had a lot more promise as a civilian.

I like Harper as a civilian, but coming to that conclusion with her after B&R Eternal made it a complete waste of time and money
    Last edited by Godlike13; 04-13-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Harper just straight up retiring from being Bluebird and deciding to help by being a medic was an interesting character route that sadly never got followed up on.
    And I'm perfectly fine with her in that field. It'd be good to have a few more civilians running around getting some panel time.

But then, I'd like to see Tim retire and go into the GCPD or become a PI too. I like Tim (not as much as I did back in the day) and I want him around, but I really feel like, at this point, his tour of duty is done. He'd offer more as a civilian with access to the PD or Gotham government than he offers as another costumed hero.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    And I'm perfectly fine with her in that field. It'd be good to have a few more civilians running around getting some panel time.

But then, I'd like to see Tim retire and go into the GCPD or become a PI too. I like Tim (not as much as I did back in the day) and I want him around, but I really feel like, at this point, his tour of duty is done. He'd offer more as a civilian with access to the PD or Gotham government than he offers as another costumed hero.
    Actually this should be more Dicks, Damians, Duke or Batwings way.

Tim is actually a part of my favorite heroes team together with Cassie, Bart and Conner...AND his problem is more like Bart,Conners and Cassies: they should grow up and outgrow their current roles.

The ToT Batman showed that Tim has an interesting future and will be become better than Bruce one day....and the rivalry between future Damian and future Tim will be AWESOME...

Actually I also dont understand why Tim who belongs to the best scientists in DC Universe (if you count humans only he would also be probably the Nr. 2 behind Luthor) should become a PI instead of leading Wayne Corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Actually this should be more Dicks, Damians, Duke or Batwings way.

Tim is actually a part of my favorite heroes team together with Cassie, Bart and Conner...AND his problem is more like Bart,Conners and Cassies: they should grow up and outgrow their current roles.

The ToT Batman showed that Tim has an interesting future and will be become better than Bruce one day....and the rivalry between future Damian and future Tim will be AWESOME...

Actually I also dont understand why Tim who belongs to the best scientists in DC Universe (if you count humans only he would also be probably the Nr. 2 behind Luthor) should become a PI instead of leading Wayne Corporation.
    Tim's generation can't outgrow their current roles because those roles are currently being filled by dick's generation.

If you what Tim's gene to grow then you first need dick gene to grow also.

I dont mind tim taking dick's role in the batfamily and dick moving on to the DCU.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Tim's generation can't outgrow their current roles because those roles are currently being filled by dick's generation.

If you what Tim's gene to grow then you first need dick gene to grow also.

I dont mind tim taking dick's role in the batfamily and dick moving on to the DCU.
    Tim and Dick are to different that Tim should take over Dicks role.
    For Tim I was always thinking about him staying together with Cassie,Conner,Bart and other Titans and forming and co-leading the team.
    If you read ToT and his Red Robin Series you know his intellect etc. So I was always seeing him together with them and he as mastermind, strategy expert, inventor.....Practically the LEX LUTHOR of the Titans..

Not really:
    You can also age one generation up (to a certain extend) and leave the other generations or age them up (in a way that it doesnt make a big difference, like instead of being 35 age up to 37 or so).

I also think that in Pre-Flashpoint Tims Team was aged up during YJ and TT and at the end Tim was closer to Dick than before or?

I strictly prefer:

JL: 35+
    Titans: 25+
    Tims Generation: 20
    Damians Generation: TEENAGERS

The roles of Kid Flash, Superboy, Robin,.... are in Damians Generation...Conner is now since 1993 Superboy so he should finally be able to become older than 20 and give up the Superboy Role.

Especially for Conner, but also for Cassie it would be necessary to take this step, especially since Conner has now 2 rivals with Jon and Kenan.
    So he should age up and take the Nightwing Role in the Super-Family..
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-14-2020 at 02:39 AM.

This poll is missing Luke, Jean-Paul, and Stephanie.
    Also, Kathy Kane and Kate Kane are two different characters - I think you meant Kate, but seeing the poll I at first assumed the old Batwoman.

Extraordinary Member

I also think that in Pre-Flashpoint Tims Team was aged up during YJ and TT and at the end Tim was closer to Dick than before or?
    Not really when Tim was introduced he was 13 and Dick was 21, when YJ was founden Tim was iirc 15 and Dick 23, shortly before Flashpoint Tim was 17 and and Dick was iirc 27.
    So the age gap between Dick and Tim actually increased, and they aged very slowly.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Tim and Dick are to different that Tim should take over Dicks role.
    For Tim I was always thinking about him staying together with Cassie,Conner,Bart and other Titans and forming and co-leading the team.
    If you read ToT and his Red Robin Series you know his intellect etc. So I was always seeing him together with them and he as mastermind, strategy expert, inventor.....Practically the LEX LUTHOR of the Titans..

Not really:
    You can also age one generation up (to a certain extend) and leave the other generations or age them up (in a way that it doesnt make a big difference, like instead of being 35 age up to 37 or so).

I strictly prefer:

JL: 35+
    Titans: 25+
    Tims Generation: 20
    Damians Generation: TEENAGERS

The roles of Kid Flash, Superboy, Robin,.... are in Damians Generation...Conner is now since 1993 Superboy so he should finally be able to become older than 20 and give up the Superboy Role.

Especially for Conner, but also for Cassie it would be necessary to take this step, especially since Conner has now 2 rivals with Jon and Kenan.
    So he should age up and take the Nightwing Role in the Super-Family..
    I always imagine that
    JL 30+
    Titans 20+
    Teen Titans 10+
    So Damian and Tim are in the same group, just early teens and late teens respectively.
    Jason is supposed to be not that much older than Tim, but since Tim is a late teen, Jason should be in the early twenties, while Dick is mid to late twenties, which makes Bruce late thirties or early forties.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I always imagine that
    JL 30+
    Titans 20+
    Teen Titans 10+
    So Damian and Tim are in the same group, just early teens and late teens respectively.
    Jason is supposed to be not that much older than Tim, but since Tim is a late teen, Jason should be in the early twenties, while Dick is mid to late twenties, which makes Bruce late thirties or early forties.
    the way dc does generations should just be adults 21+,teens and kids. Simple and more creative freedom.

I guess a specific version of a Bat-family character I don't like would be Injustice version of Batman.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I like Harper as a civilian, but coming to that conclusion with her after B&R Eternal made it a complete waste of time and money
    I think it was only a waste of time because of other Bat-writers basically ignoring Harper’s existence after BR Eternal.

Batgirl by Barbara Gordon, couldn't care less about her in this role, I prefer her as Oracle.

Is there a poll about the members of batfamily we most like?