Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
I'm not going to argue with you anymore if your argument is: no what has happened in the comics or what has been established is not true because my view is true. You have an idea of Gods that you want to stick to, but that is not what a Marvel Universe God is. It's been established that what they share is being empowered by faith and prayers, exactly like Storm has shown.

You're not showing any evidence if not pointing out common denominators. Storm has ascended and became a goddess in a comicbook. It happened.

She's not millenials old like the first Orishas weren't when they started to ascend, since they were humans like her. That is not a valid point. We actually do not know if Storm has human limitations when she's in God mode and the limitations she has (being tied to Wakanda and prayers) are common limitations that the other Gods I listed have, which you're dismissing with the weak excuse of being millenials old (they weren't at some point lol).

Also, human Hell(s) has been pretty much depicted like Asgardians Hel as in you can escape from it. But that doesn't mean they can Resurrect by themselves or they're completely unbothered by Death. Their God of War has been stuck in Hel since Siege when he was killed. Common Asgardians require outside forces to Resurrect. And btw Storm is currently immortal and her Resurrection method bothered Death itself as it wasn't just simple cloning, so there's also that.

But again, let's leave it at that since you're dismissing any evidence I post because you want to interpret the comics in a certain way.
Yikes.

Don't mess with Veitha this User will rip you a NEW A-HOLE Emma Frost would be PROUD. :-)