Default The Witcher vs the Walking Dead

Netflix Witcher vs the following group of walking dead characters, without guns.

Daryl with his crossbow
    Michonne
    Neegan
    Rick with his Axe
    Morgan
    Jesus
    Jerry
    King Ezekiel
    Shiva
    15 Walkers

Bonus round: Renfri replaces Geralt

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Netflix Witcher vs the following group of walking dead characters, without guns.

Daryl with his crossbow
    Michonne
    Neegan
    Rick with his Axe
    Morgan
    Jesus
    Jerry
    King Ezekiel
    Shiva
    15 Walkers

Bonus round: Renfri replaces Geralt
    He murderstomps all of them. He casually swats away crossbow bolts and dominates groups of skilled fighters without breaking a sweat, and handles fighting largely superhuman monsters as a job. If they had guns, Garalt would be screwed, but without, they are chaff.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Yeah if no bullets, Gerald stomps. He stomps hard.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He murderstomps all of them. He casually swats away crossbow bolts and dominates groups of skilled fighters without breaking a sweat, and handles fighting largely superhuman monsters as a job. If they had guns, Garalt would be screwed, but without, they are chaff.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah if no bullets, Gerald stomps. He stomps hard.
    Ok how about Renfri?

Ok how about Renfri?
    She lacks his peak reaction speed stuff, but still makes groups of experienced armed men look like toddlers without breaking a sweat, and she adds significant magical oomph if she so needs to use it. She should still take it, though I could see her getting hit and slowed by a crossbow bolt a time or two. It might not make her lose: nothing is really stopping her from rolling out a wave of magic at them.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    She lacks his peak reaction speed stuff, but still makes groups of experienced armed men look like toddlers without breaking a sweat, and she adds significant magical oomph if she so needs to use it. She should still take it, though I could see her getting hit and slowed by a crossbow bolt a time or two. It might not make her lose: nothing is really stopping her from rolling out a wave of magic at them.
    I think you are thinking of Yenifer, Renfry was the Princess bandit from the first episode

I think you are thinking of Yenifer, Renfry was the Princess bandit from the first episode
    Oh yeah, damn, my stupidity. :-) Sorry. Coffee had not set in.