Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    It´s funny how i liked so much the first Venom stories in Amazing Spider-Man.
    The first four Venom stories in Amazing Spider-Man are all around great stories but i just read Venom Lethal Protector and Avengers: Death Trap when they were published.
    Those Venom Limited series were not re-printed in the Spider-Man comics that i bought in that time.The comic books published in Portugal had a selection of Spider-Man comics published in portuguese but these stories were mostly stories from the main Spider-Man comics as ASM or Spectacular Spider-Man.
    So those Venom limited series would not be available to me to read when they were published.
    I read some Venom stories by (IIRC) Daniel Way that centered more in the symbiote if memory serves me well but those stories were not much fun to read to me.
    It was just with Rick Remender and Donny Cates stories in Venom comic books that made Venom a character i want to read in solo comic books.
    For eveyone's informations: the venon early stories are collected in "Birth of the Venom":

1. Invasion! - Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8
    2. The New Spider-Man - Amazing Spider-Man #252-259
    3. Chance - Amazing Spider-Man #298-300
    4. Return of Venom - Amazing Spider-Man #315-317
    5. Monster Mash - Fantastic Four #274
    6. Til Death Do Us Part! - Web of Spider-Man #1

A very good book by the way

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jb681131 View Post
    For eveyone's informations: the venon early stories are collected in "Birth of the Venom":

1. Invasion! - Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8
    2. The New Spider-Man - Amazing Spider-Man #252-259
    3. Chance - Amazing Spider-Man #298-300
    4. Return of Venom - Amazing Spider-Man #315-317
    5. Monster Mash - Fantastic Four #274
    6. Til Death Do Us Part! - Web of Spider-Man #1

A very good book by the way
    I have read all those stories and have almost all of them.
    And the selection of those earlier stories is quite good indeed,i would just add ASM:331 to 333 by David Michelinie and Erik Larsen and ASM#347 and 348 by the same creative team as other essential great Venom stories.