Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    Looks incredible.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Looks amazing! Must have. Big improvement over the last 6-inch figure! The helmet looks removable, or does he have an extra head like the other new figures?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    Looks amazing! Must have. Big improvement over the last 6-inch figure! The helmet looks removable, or does he have an extra head like the other new figures?
    There was just the one image, so we dont know if it comes with an extra head. If it does not, I will be cutting off those helmet wings for the classic look helmet. A lot of the recently released Legends figures have come with alternate heads though, so hopefully Dane will too.

it's weird that they put more effort into Dane toys than comic book appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    it's weird that they put more effort into Dane toys than comic book appearances.
    So true. I'm hoping he is used somewhere in Legacy but no mention so far.

Incredible Member

It is now confirmed that the new BK Marvel Legends figure will come with an alternate head. The Nathan Garrett version from the original Masters of Evil.

Didn't Garrett have a completely different armor?

Quote Originally Posted by MollyBarton View Post
    Didn't Garrett have a completely different armor?
    Yes. Completely different.

might seem off topic, but I'd be up for maybe a focus issue on Nathaniel. he's one of the Black Knights who hasn't received much fleshing out. closest I can remember was that Heroes Reborn Masters of Evil story. anyways, the part that's on-topic is the exploration of Dane and Nathaniel's relationship. how much did they interact before the latter's passing? he did leave Dane a castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    might seem off topic, but I'd be up for maybe a focus issue on Nathaniel. he's one of the Black Knights who hasn't received much fleshing out. closest I can remember was that Heroes Reborn Masters of Evil story. anyways, the part that's on-topic is the exploration of Dane and Nathaniel's relationship. how much did they interact before the latter's passing? he did leave Dane a castle.

As far as I can remember, Dane and Nathaniel were only seen together in a flashback in Avengers 47 and maybe 48. In Marvel Superheroes #17, Nathaniel is mentioned as being tested in his own way to see if he was worthy of the Ebony Blade. His first appearance was in a Tales to Astonish story (issue 52) when he fought Giant Man. He also fought Iron Man in Tales to Suspense and was an original member of Zemo's masters of evil team back in Avengers 6.

What issue is your picture from?

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    As far as I can remember, Dane and Nathaniel were only seen together in a flashback in Avengers 47 and maybe 48. In Marvel Superheroes #17, Nathaniel is mentioned as being tested in his own way to see if he was worthy of the Ebony Blade. His first appearance was in a Tales to Astonish story (issue 52) when he fought Giant Man. He also fought Iron Man in Tales to Suspense and was an original member of Zemo's masters of evil team back in Avengers 6.

What issue is your picture from?

what I'm asking for is to see his life outside of costumed villainy. I have those other appearances.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 11-02-2017 at 06:13 PM.

In Avengers #48, he mentions Dane as the only person he's ever cared about, so they might have been close at one point. Dane also mentions he's the only family he had (presumably both of his parents were dead by then).

Black Knight on Marvel-Two-In-One cover:

two in one cover BK.jpg

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Oh, that is sweet!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

It's the leather jacket and lightsaber 90s Dane! Variant covers are nice, but I want to see him back in the comics.