Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Just picked up the first 8 issues of Sonjaversal in the Comixology sale. Looking forward to trying it out. Also reading the second volume of the Image run of TMNT that IDW republished.
    I still miss Renee Montoya. Oh, and I'm a dude.

Wasn't particularly a fan of the changes made to the Turtles, but TMNT '96 totally ROCKED!

Not sure if a still ongoing webcomic qualifies as back issues, but I'm pretty sure it can slide in as an indie. I've been catching up on Lore Olympus.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I just bought two collected editions of Invincible, that collect issues 79-90. I was buying Invincible last year, but mid-year I decided to pause the series. Now, I finally decided to continue it
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen / heard of those before.

But looking at the GCD, it seems like the series came out between 1996 and 2004 when I was pretty much taking a break from comic books and rarely ventured into a comic book shop.
    i've only ever bought issues at cons from Navarro himself. i think some shops in SoCal probably had them on the shelves at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by armlessphelan View Post
    Just picked up the first 8 issues of Sonjaversal in the Comixology sale. Looking forward to trying it out. Also reading the second volume of the Image run of TMNT that IDW republished.
    i didn't know that series had been collected, i've been wanting to check it out for a while but they got way too pricey for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i've only ever bought issues at cons from Navarro himself. i think some shops in SoCal probably had them on the shelves at some point.
    Ah.

The farthest west of the Atlantic Ocean I've ever made it was to Texas (back towards the end of the last century).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Ah.

The farthest west of the Atlantic Ocean I've ever made it was to Texas (back towards the end of the last century).
    i know the feeling, furthest east i've been is Fort Benning GA in the late 90's and i doubt i ever make it that far out again.