Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I've been rereading Valerian and Laureline in spurts. Volume 19 currently.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! Never thought anything from Shooter would be considered obscure.
    This one qualifies.

I was in the mood for some old Tony S. Daniel Image reading, so I dug out F5 and read that.

After viewing that atrocious movie, I began reading Bloodshot (2012).

I also began reading Coffin Comics' Lady Death, my first time ever reading her books.

image Ascender, Birthright, Cyber Force, Deadly Class, Death or Glory, Die, The Fix, Gideon Falls, Lazarus, Low, Monstress, Oblivion Song, Outcast, Rat Queens, Realm, Reaver, Redneck, Saga, Seven to Eternity, Witchblade Marvel Black Cat, Fallen Angels, Marauders, X-Force, X-Men DC Catwoman, Harleen, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy, Dynamite Dejah Thoris, Zenescope Robyn Hood: Vigilante

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I completed rereading the incredible DEMO by Brian Wood and Becky Cloonan, a twelve issue series, and a six-issue follow up series from Vertigo, in which done-in-one stories feature aspects of ordinary teens who luck...or unluck...into a mutant power. Currently re-enjoying Power Girl, by Palmiotti, Gray, and Conner, a really clever, sumptuously illustrated light-hearted take on super-doing, including a wicked homage to Zardoz, and Jonah Hex, by Palmiotti, Gray, and at the outset, Luke Ross, a beautifully drawn hard and harsh western.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Usagi, Velvet

read the first 2 issues of The Maximortal by Rick Veitch, pretty interesting and funny, especially the 2nd issue.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Oh, yes, Veitch's "super-hero" titles are INCREDIBLE!
    Hope you've read or plan to read Brat Pack, as well as Maximortal.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Oh, yes, Veitch's "super-hero" titles are INCREDIBLE!
    Hope you've read or plan to read Brat Pack, as well as Maximortal.
    i hope to. i was lucky to find maximortal 1,2 & 5 in the bargain bins.