• Suicide Squad

11 10.78%
  • Teen Titans

46 45.10%
  • Young Justice

31 30.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No option for The Titans, so add a vote for me.

I didn’t vote for JLDark, even though it is a good mix of characters that I would enjoy.
    But I would’ve voted for Shadowpact, which is the same thing.

Voted for Legion, JSA, JLI, Doom Patrol and New Gods.

Challengers of the Unknown was missing, too.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

So happy to see the JSA doing so well in this poll!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Titans
    Young Justice
    Doom Patrol
    Birds of Prey
    The Terrifics

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

My personal favorite team are the Titans with the original fab five. (Wally, Dick, Donna, Garth, Roy)

I also really like Young Justice. As long as it has the core three. Tim, Bart and Conner. Such great and fun characters. The rest of the members can come and go but these three are essential to the team.

The JSA is moving up. I always had a respect for them since they are from the Golden age and classic. But I just started reading their comics recently so I'm starting to like them as a team as well.

JLA. The big 7. You cant beat the icons.

Freedom fighters. The original from.the 70's. I have a soft spot for them as they were one of my first and favorite comics as a kid.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Titans but not the Teen version.

JLA. My favorite incarnation is the Morrison Big 7 with Wally and Kyle.

I loved the JLI. It brought a breath of fresh air after a sadly dismal Detroit run.

The Perez Titans. I did like the Johns Titans a lot as well.

Young Justice. Anytime I can get Kon, Tim, Bart and Cass it’s a good thing

JSA. Either old school stuff, 70s-80s or Robinson-Johns, they are the originals. Love it.

Justice League, Justice League Dark, Teen Titans, and Young Justice for me.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    My personal favorite team are the Titans with the original fab five. (Wally, Dick, Donna, Garth, Roy)

I also really like Young Justice. As long as it has the core three. Tim, Bart and Conner. Such great and fun characters. The rest of the members can come and go but these three are essential to the team.

The JSA is moving up. I always had a respect for them since they are from the Golden age and classic. But I just started reading their comics recently so I'm starting to like them as a team as well.

JLA. The big 7. You cant beat the icons.

Freedom fighters. The original from.the 70's. I have a soft spot for them as they were one of my first and favorite comics as a kid.
    For YJ you now have to say core 4....

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I was debating about adding Titans to the poll, but to me they’re not distinct enough to separate from the Teen Titans. The JL, JLD and JLI all have distinct reasons for existing (A-list team, magic, international heroes) whereas the Titans are just adult Teen Titans. Just my two cents honestly

Then vote for both. If you liked the TT Geoff series more than YJ (the OG and current series) then vote for Teen Titans
    The Titans are for me really distinct from the Teen Titans:

I personally see the Titans as a modern interpretation of the JL...

Ok-but with mixing all formations of YJ and Teen Titans it makes the poll strange since some people might like one version of the TT and dont like the other one..

Extraordinary Member

What, no LEGION/REBELS? No League of Titans? Okay, the latter was only in like four issues of a single miniseries, but still...Superman, Power Girl, Starfire, Wally West, Dick Grayson, and a whale GL...not bad. I'm not surprised at the love JSA is getting. It's long been one of DC's most popular properties, but DC doesn't seem to care.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I was debating about adding Titans to the poll, but to me they’re not distinct enough to separate from the Teen Titans. The JL, JLD and JLI all have distinct reasons for existing (A-list team, magic, international heroes) whereas the Titans are just adult Teen Titans. Just my two cents honestly
    Sorry, I don't get. What's the reason behind Young Justice? They're not just a junior Justice League or a different name with the same purpouse of the Teen Titans? I really don't know'cause I've never read it.
    The reason behind the Titans is always been the same: fighting togheter against enemies that they can't defeat alone. They've always been a family, helping each other, and that never changed even when Raven formed the NTT.
    I think you've seen how many people here are claiming the Titans be their favourite team.
    Titans as a comic book started first in 1999, so they've been around for a lot, have a fanbase and represents a whole generation of heroes. So, they're not just the Teen Titans without Teen.
    My two cents, of course.

Extraordinary Member

How sad not to see All Star Squadron on this list, unless they are considered an extension of Justice Society.

Satellite JLA is my favorite with classic Legion of Super Heroes and Justice League International in 2nd and 3rd.

But I also love Teen Titans, JSA, L.E.G.I.O.N. and All Star Squadron as well.
    Last edited by caj; 04-07-2020 at 06:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I'd lump ASS in with the JSA, but I'm thinking DC finally looked at that team name, All Star Squadron and realized what people would shorten it to...

Maybe better just to say JSA, and you've pretty much covered...ah....ASS.

Justice League
    Teen Titans
    Doom Patrol

Those are my favorite DC teams

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I’m a big Legion fan but I don’t care for the current run and it hasn’t been good since DnA wrote the book. I chose jLA.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

a man who created images dr-brainwave's Avatar

The JSA of course! the original version with Kent, Rex, Al, Johnny, Wes and the whole gang!

Which team do you feel deserves a higher status is the DCU?
    The All Star Squadron and Infinity Inc.