Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New episode summaries have been released

https://withthewill.net/threads/adve...ynopsis.24240/

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    New episode summaries have been released

https://withthewill.net/threads/adve...ynopsis.24240/
    Oh wow they are really not messing around with the pacing.

spoilers:
    WereGarurumon, Lilimon, Garudamon and AtlurKabuterimon and we haven't even reached episode 20 yet. And we're getting like 66 episodes
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Oh wow they are really not messing around with the pacing.

spoilers:
    WereGarurumon, Lilimon, Garudamon and AtlurKabuterimon and we haven't even reached episode 20 yet. And we're getting like 66 episodes
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think this will be the first time in which the gogglehead Digimon doesn't reach ultimate first
    end of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    spoilers:
    I think this will be the first time in which the gogglehead Digimon doesn't reach ultimate first
    end of spoilers.
    spoilers:
    MetalGreymon is showing up in episode 10, so Taichi and Agumon still grabbed the #1 spot Unless you mean someone else?
    Gonna be interesting to see how Patamon and Tailmon catch up, though she'd be going right to Perfect/Ultimate anyway and Angemon outclasses a lot of enemies even as just an Adult. I wonder if they are going to give more space in episodes before the Megas show up
    end of spoilers

"Making friends with who you're fighting? How naive."

Poor Yamato doesn't realize he's in a shonen anime yet.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm waiting for most of it to be released I think to binge it, which will take forever since I guess there will be 66 episodes lol. But besides Devimon, I have to wonder if the original Adventure villains will show up. Vamdemon/Myostismon is overused to a ridiculous degree but I'd still be curious to see how they'd use them, and of course the Dark Masters
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    To be honest, I can do without Etemon. Never cared much for "evil Elvis monkey".
    end of spoilers

The full version of "Be The Winners".

i think the bigest promblem this serie have is how quik the digieevolutons go. i mean were already with ultimate/super forms and they have yet do defeat devimon

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mercuryfan View Post
    i think the bigest promblem this serie have is how quik the digieevolutons go. i mean were already with ultimate/super forms and they have yet do defeat devimon
    Well, I think they might have fewer episodes this time around. Also, they may want to get all the Digimon up to Mega in this series rather than waiting 20 years for a movie revival. So we'll probably see Rosemon, Vikemon, HerculesKabuterimon, etc. before the show is done. Also, crazy thought, but what if the other villains like Etemon, Myotismon and the Dark Masters don't appear in this show and it's just Devimon? Only by the time the Digidestined get to challenge him, he's digivolved further too.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Well, I think they might have fewer episodes this time around. Also, they may want to get all the Digimon up to Mega in this series rather than waiting 20 years for a movie revival. So we'll probably see Rosemon, Vikemon, HerculesKabuterimon, etc. before the show is done. Also, crazy thought, but what if the other villains like Etemon, Myotismon and the Dark Masters don't appear in this show and it's just Devimon? Only by the time the Digidestined get to challenge him, he's digivolved further too.
    i doubt that devimon would be the only evil digimon. it look like we will see more about the chosen digimon fomer lives we may atleast see a ancient evil digimon or something like that

spoilers:
    To be honest, I can do without Etemon. Never cared much for "evil Elvis monkey".
    end of spoilers
    I could live without him too.

Quote Originally Posted by mercuryfan View Post
    It's actually rumored that there will be 66 episodes for this.

I think by factoring in that all the kids partners will be having their full evolution lines in a series for the first time ever (barring Tri, which kind of did it badly) and Mega/Ultimate was brought about way too late in the original series to give them to all of them, they are getting the Ultimate/Perfect evolutions out of the way to properly build up to the final ones. Plus between the original Adventure, 02 and Tri, I think the Adult forms have gotten more than enough screen time that I'm not bothered by them not making us wait for MetalGreymon and the others. I hope we will get a decent amount of screen time for them before getting the next level.

As for Devimon, I agree it's possible he will evolve into a new form before his arc is done. Especially in the original Adventure series, the demons and angels are in a higher class even when they are at a lower level. They still may need Angemon to defeat him (and that dude could stand up to some Ultimates, so it stands to reason Devimon could do the same).

I also hope if we get more major villains, someone other than Taichi, Yamato and/or their angel siblings get to defeat some of them.

Maybe it was due to not playing X-Treme Fight during the battle but something about Togemon becoming Lilymon felt underwhelming.