Black Canary
    Black Lightning
    Cyborg
    Firestorm
    Hawkgirl
    Vixen
    Zatanna
    and voted "other" for Mr. Terrific.

Plenty of League mainstays in the mix here, but a few women and PoC to hell round things out, and a big mix of power sets and personalities that'll compliment and contrast the Big 5 nicely.

Brings it to a roster of 13, which is definitely on the large size but I've favored huge, sprawling teams since the JLU cartoon. My own League, if I had total control, is considerably larger.
    Curious to see what your "Justice League Unlimited" would be?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Flash
    Green Lantern
    Aquaman
    Martian Manhunter
    Vixen
    Green Arrow
    Zatanna
    Hawkman
    Hawkgirl
    Black Canary
    Atom
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Curious to see what your "Justice League Unlimited" would be?
    Exceedingly large, that's what it would be.

It's part of this whole head canon thing where I had the League and heroic community realize they weren't doing enough; all their efforts are cancelled out by the villains so instead of being agents of change, the heroes are guardians of the status quo. And they decide to be more proactive, disband the League, and create a new organization; the Justice Nation. And the Nation's goals go well beyond saving lives, stopping alien invasions, and keeping the earth spinning. They take a direct and active role in the world, bringing resources to third world countries, getting the brightest minds together to solve the root problems we all face.....

You guys would hate it. It's basically the League weaponizing politics and public opinion.

Anyway, the idea got away from me. I started wondering how governments and intelligence agencies and terror groups and other heroes and the villains would all take this, and what they'd do in response....and next thing I know I've got 15 pages of writing, breaking everything down, accounting for practically every active hero and some who haven't been seen in at least a couple years....
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Exceedingly large, that's what it would be.

It's part of this whole head canon thing where I had the League and heroic community realize they weren't doing enough; all their efforts are cancelled out by the villains so instead of being agents of change, the heroes are guardians of the status quo. And they decide to be more proactive, disband the League, and create a new organization; the Justice Nation. And the Nation's goals go well beyond saving lives, stopping alien invasions, and keeping the earth spinning. They take a direct and active role in the world, bringing resources to third world countries, getting the brightest minds together to solve the root problems we all face.....

You guys would hate it. It's basically the League weaponizing politics and public opinion.

Anyway, the idea got away from me. I started wondering how governments and intelligence agencies and terror groups and other heroes and the villains would all take this, and what they'd do in response....and next thing I know I've got 15 pages of writing, breaking everything down, accounting for practically every active hero and some who haven't been seen in at least a couple years....
    Sounds really interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Sounds really interesting!
    Ha! You're kind to say so but I'm sure the only one who would find it interesting is me.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.