Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Warren Ellis on Thunderbolts was a good showcase for Osborn.
    It was good but I feel The Death of Gwen Stacy was the defining Green Goblin Story.

For me it was Dark Reign that gave Norman Osborn credibility and genius.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    For me it was Dark Reign that gave Norman Osborn credibility and genius.
    Yeah, since Norman no longer remembered who Spider-Man was and wasn't so fixated on him. Come to think of it, given the situation with Ravencroft, assuming comics resume coming out, do you think Ravencroft could be or lead to another defining story for Osborn?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, since Norman no longer remembered who Spider-Man was and wasn't so fixated on him. Come to think of it, given the situation with Ravencroft, assuming comics resume coming out, do you think Ravencroft could be or lead to another defining story for Osborn?
    I wish. Norman’s appearances have the same feelings as Dark Reign, but I’m a little concerned Wilson Fisk is dominating proceedings in Ravencroft. There seems to be some drama that has to be resolved between Fisk and Reed Richards, so that might take preference to Norman. I did get excited though when Norman appeared.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I wish. Norman’s appearances have the same feelings as Dark Reign, but I’m a little concerned Wilson Fisk is dominating proceedings in Ravencroft. There seems to be some drama that has to be resolved between Fisk and Reed Richards, so that might take preference to Norman. I did get excited though when Norman appeared.
    I could still see Osborn attempting to parlay his current position into something bigger, like he did with the post-Civil War Thunderbolts leading into Dark Reign. Speaking of Fisk, now that the current Daredevil run has taken him down a few pegs compared to the "real" power players of New York City, do you think he'll get his own Born Again-style story arc?
    The spider is always on the hunt.