Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    If the movie ever gets made, that is.
    I think it will this time. They need to set up a new DCEU. They gonna wanna try Justice League again down the line. I like the idea of have a DCEU but also still making r
    Elseworld stuff like Joker/Reeves Batman etc.. problem is I don't think Ezra Miller's Barry was great. Entertaining and I didn't hate him(except how he ran). Just not very Barry like..... in any way. Crossing fingers for this. Hope they use it to keep Canvill as Superman going forward but let a new director build the character(Rumors are JJ Abraham's is making the next Supes film and he keen on the idea of keeping Canvill. Or atkeast according to people like John Campeas sources.)

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Sounds like some actress named Sasha Calle will play Supergirl in Flashpoint.
    It feels like this movie is getting less and less about The Flash as it goes along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It feels like this movie is getting less and less about The Flash as it goes along.
    Which is particularly sad given that he was the best thing about Justice League

If the movie ever gets made, that is.
    Unless I'm mistaken this is the farthest along they've gotten of all the previous aborted attempts, so it's looking more likely this is the one that finally makes it over the finish line. I don't think any of the previous attempts ever got so far as casting beyond Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken this is the farthest along they've gotten of all the previous aborted attempts, so it's looking more likely this is the one that finally makes it over the finish line. I don't think any of the previous attempts ever got so far as casting beyond Miller.
    Hasn’t Iris West been cast already?

Hasn’t Iris West been cast already?
    For Justice League. It remains to be seen if she will actually be in this movie.

This movie will happen I mean they got Keaton and Batflek coming back. As long as the director feels like he has a decent script(probably rewrote after the Cyborg debacle). I'm sure it will start production whenever that's scheduled. Also it's the film that can salvage a shared universe while abandoning some less popular stuff. I'm just bummed Canvill hasn't been announced. If the rumors about JJ Abrams are true I hope he keep Canvill on board. Though JJ is another director that makes me nervous lately.

Eh, I'd rather just move on with a new Superman already rather than keep Cavill.

For Justice League. It remains to be seen if she will actually be in this movie.
    I'm doubtful they're planning to recast her since she was signed on for the Flash movie. if they're keeping Ezra, I don't see why they would recast any of the other characters they already have. short of the actors no longer being available, that is.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I'm doubtful they're planning to recast her since she was signed on for the Flash movie. if they're keeping Ezra, I don't see why they would recast any of the other characters they already have. short of the actors no longer being available, that is.
    Or just not featuring them in favor of Justice League characters .

I think I remember some of the issue being Kiersey was too busy with TV work or another movie to be in the solo film.

Ultimate Member

Or just not featuring them in favor of Justice League characters .

I think I remember some of the issue being Kiersey was too busy with TV work or another movie to be in the solo film.
    Yes she was doing a movie (maybe 2) at the time. I think both of those have recently come out on Netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Eh, I'd rather just move on with a new Superman already rather than keep Cavill.
    You don't like Cavill?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You don't like Cavill?
    He makes Dolph Lundgren look like Robin Williams. I thought it was just the way he was directed in MoS until I saw him in Man From UNCLE

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You don't like Cavill?
    I like him - but I only "like" him. He's inoffensive in the roll. Which normally might be fine. But mere "like" isn't enough to try and continue with him considering all the MoS/BvS baggage that hangs on him now. It's sad his take never got a fair shot with good material, but that's the brakes (breaks?).

besides time travel hijinks, who is the actual villain in the film?