Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I remember that, but they dropped it. I can't say it looked great, but they could've tried something else. Yet Troi still had to wear her "outfit".
    Those were EXTRAS roaming around the ship. Heck the original series movie had them too as extras.

As we saw with the main cast aside from Troi-who was HAPPY to get a real uniform in later seasons-everyone else wore pants.

Remember that show had NO issues with using whatever they had. That looks like the remains of an outfit and the cast said those version of the uniforms were hard to wear.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Those were EXTRAS roaming around the ship. Heck the original series movie had them too as extras.

As we saw with the main cast aside from Troi-who was HAPPY to get a real uniform in later seasons-everyone else wore pants.

Remember that show had NO issues with using whatever they had. That looks like the remains of an outfit and the cast said those version of the uniforms were hard to wear.
    If it was hard to wear then it's probably good they dropped it. But "hard to wear" doesn't seem to factor in a lot of fashion decisions, does it?

Mighty Member
    Last edited by regnak; 06-23-2021 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What about Victoria October and Cybersix Cassandro and poison Do they count?
    I've no clue who any of them are, so...maybe?

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Ezra Miller has been a trash Barry Allen from jump and I don't think this movie will change my opinion much. All I care about and hope for is the presence of older Bruce Wayne in this kicks the door in for a live action Batman Beyond with Keaton as old man Bruce.
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Ultimate Member

I hope he can do better if he has better dialogue. Most of his JL dialogue didn't help

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Ezra Miller has been a trash Barry Allen from jump and I don't think this movie will change my opinion much. All I care about and hope for is the presence of older Bruce Wayne in this kicks the door in for a live action Batman Beyond with Keaton as old man Bruce.
    This thought is shared by more than a margin of folks that I've seen on various boards. Ezra Miller's Barry Allen is trash. Ezra Miller the actor has been given a poorly written Barry and his line delivery is not his fault, he's reciting what he's been given.
    A Michael Keaton aged up Bruce Wayne is my hook. A Batman Beyond film with him would be perfection!
    The Supergirl doesn't even wow me but I'll give her a chance.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I hope he can do better if he has better dialogue. Most of his JL dialogue didn't help
    While I agree about him being trash in Whedon's Justice League, I actually thought he was much better in Snyder's cut. There were still a few times I felt he was too jokey, but most of the time he acted really mature and confident in his abilities. I would like to see that version of Barry going forward.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    While I agree about him being trash in Whedon's Justice League, I actually thought he was much better in Snyder's cut. There were still a few times I felt he was too jokey, but most of the time he acted really mature and confident in his abilities. I would like to see that version of Barry going forward.
    I though he was less cringe, though not cringe-free, in ZSJL, but he had almost no actual story arc in it

The teaser for the movie. Looks like this was supposed to be saved for Fandome lol.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The teaser for the movie. Looks like this was supposed to be saved for Fandome lol.

He says it's one power but I assume he'll have other powers.

Mighty Member

Get Supergirl some boots!

He says it's one power but I assume he'll have other powers.
    He says in the video it's one power that essentially opens the door to other related ones, citing time travel and mini tornados.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    He says in the video it's one power that essentially opens the door to other related ones, citing time travel and mini tornados.
    I must've missed that part

New images.

Last edited by Holt; 07-17-2021 at 10:27 AM.