Thread: Nounours

Mighty Member

Default Nounours

Anyone know if the big teddy bear still appears on tv in France to tell the kiddies it's time for bed? I know of it from my old Dingodossiers book by Rene Goscinny and Marcel Gotlib.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Anyone know if the big teddy bear still appears on tv in France to tell the kiddies it's time for bed? I know of it from my old Dingodossiers book by Rene Goscinny and Marcel Gotlib.
    No he doesn't anymore. This show's been over for years. By the way, the show was "Bonne nuit les petits". And it ended in 1973. Then they did a few revivals in 76, 92-95 and 94-97. But I don't think those revivals got were watched much.
    The version everyone knows and talks about is the original one.

Lol, now that's old school.

It still was on i remember when i was a kid during the 80's, reruns of course.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 04-06-2020 at 11:43 PM.

Mighty Member

Thanks for replying! It took a long time in those pre internet days to understand those little bits of life in France, but fun!

If that kind of thing interest you, you should also take a look at "chapi chapo", "l'ile aux enfants", "le manege enchanté" (original version of course) or "colargol" if you have the balls.