76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 40.79%
  • No

45 59.21%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Not interested

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Its canon. Xmen first class finals ends with the team heading to krakoa right before giant size xmen.
    Oh that’s dope

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Its canon. Xmen first class finals ends with the team heading to krakoa right before giant size xmen.
    Thats not proof that its canon. Actualy quite the opposite and makes no sense if it were.

616 continuity
    The originally graduated in X-men #6 LONG before they ever went to Krakoa.
    They were adults at the time, all in their early 20s
    Beast was furry and blue and not a member of the team when they went to Krakoa
    Havok and Polaris were also X-men during this time

X-men First Class continuity
    They graduated the school about an hour before they left for Krakoa
    They were all teenagers as the series specifcally took place during the younger years
    Beast was still an X-man and human form
    Havok and Polaris are MIA

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    Do we have confirmation of this or is this just something we assume? Personally I like to think it is and it fits somewhere in between something lol (I obviously haven't thought it through enough)

X-men First Class was a fun light read but Jean and Iceman had some good moments (feats wise).
    See above
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-09-2020 at 09:20 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

We've danced this dance before but I wouldn't mind.

I actually want an X-Men Forever version based on what if the X-Men won AvX tho.
    "Cable was right!"

Like some other users have said , I think an ongoing might be a bit too much , but a mini series would be dope. I like their dynamics and I'm also curious about Warren . If I'm not wrong, he hasn't shown up in Krakoa so far.

It would be interesting to see what he thinks of the nation, now that Apocalypse is not just his daddy but also one of the leaders on the island, playing on the side of the angels (ha,pun intended) for the moment .
    Last edited by Fall-From-Grace; 04-09-2020 at 09:39 PM.

Vote now!? Vote no!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    Like some other users have said , I think an ongoing might be a bit too much , but a mini series would be dope. I like their dynamics and I'm also curious about Warren . If I'm not wrong, he hasn't shown up in Krakoa so far.
    LOL....he was one of the first X-men we saw. He died and was resurrected in House of X. He made a cameo appearance in X-Force #2. He most definitely is on Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL....he was one of the first X-men we saw. He died and was resurrected in House of X. He made a cameo appearance in X-Force #2. He most definitely is on Krakoa
    Oof, my memory sucks . He was on the space mission then? I totally forgot he was there hahaha. Did he have any lines at all ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    Oof, my memory sucks . He was on the space mission then? I totally forgot he was there hahaha. Did he have any lines at all ?
    Just one line and then he died

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Just one line and then he died
    Ah, right, Husk was there was well, wasn't she ? And they both just died . And then mystique died like a cartoon character haha, but her part was covered later in X-Men .

Now that you've mentioned his appearances,I just remembered he got clocked by Orphan Maker in Hellions . So yeah, he is on the island lol . Hopefully he shows up more in some series, ideally X -Force or Hellions