Default Blog Idea/Thread Idea (Long Post)

So a few months ago I said that I was going to start a massive project. I was going to start reading both Dc and Marvel from the beginning and also Marvel's ultimate line. Anyone who has been reading my posts in 1000 books in 2020 can see that I have been doing that. But the past couple weeks I have slacked off. Not because of a lack of interest of the sheer size of what I have to read but because life has kind of gotten in the way. and I learned that I was missing out on a few titles. So after doing my research and looking at what titles were out there I have come up with a list of what i want to read. So I wanted to start over with the new titles.

My friend suggested that maybe I should start a blog to track my progress. But I really dont know how to do that but will look into. And in the blog not just track my progress but talk about other comic related things from someone who really doenst know much about comics but is starting out and learning. Kind of like an every man's view on the industry. I could give thoughts and reviews on what I read from someone who is not really an obsessive fan boy. It would be kind of a blog/thread about my comics journey.

Maybe talk about my action figure collecting and the MCU and Arrowverse shows that I watch.

Would any of you be interested in a blog like this? Maybe if I dont start a blog maybe I could start a thread on here about my journey (If that is allowed. It would be cool for a mod to let me know and let me know where I should put it if it is okay.) I would love to share my experiences in a central place and get feedback and recommendations from people.

What do you all think. If you all think this is a dumb idea or a waste of time let me know.
    Last edited by babyblob; 04-09-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I found a site on google to post my blog. If anyone is interested here is the link. Feel free to leave feed back.

https://sites.google.com/view/my-comic-journey/home
    Last edited by babyblob; 04-12-2020 at 01:05 PM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Good luck on this.

Blogs are pretty easy to do, and there's tremendous independence to write about whatever it is that you want.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Good luck on this.

Blogs are pretty easy to do, and there's tremendous independence to write about whatever it is that you want.
    Thank you. It is nothing fancy at all. More like a word doc then anything. But I think it will be kind of fun.

Was kind of thinking I would use this thread to promote my Blog. Unless the mods remove this thread or people tell me they are not interested.

I updated the blog today with pics of my favorite art work and three pics of my action figure collection.
    I also put up an article.

If anyone gos to the site go ahead and leave me feed back and tell me if you like it or can think of ways to make it better. Pm me with ideas or leave feedback here. Again unless the mods want to remove this thread. if they do I wont be upset.