A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Ultron(MCU) w/DoFP Sentinels/Terminators vs Avengers/X-Men/F4(MCU/Fox)

Ultron(MCU) has taken control over 10 Sentinels from the Days of Future Past timeline who have adapted to every power thrown at them from their last Movie. Vision w/Mind Stone is also taken over by Ultron and his IronMan Drone Army is replaced by Rev-9 Terminators. He leads those forces to Sakovia and starts his plan from his Age of Ultron movie.

To combat this new threat the Avengers(as of the AoU movie) get an unexpected Ally in the X-Men from the DoFp movie and all the mutants shown in that film as well as the Fantastic 4 from both new and old movies.

Can the combined forces of heroes beat or stop the Robot Master and his new crew from accomplishing their goal?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Ultron(MCU) has taken control over 10 Sentinels from the Days of Future Past timeline who have adapted to every power thrown at them from their last Movie. Vision w/Mind Stone is also taken over by Ultron and his IronMan Drone Army is replaced by Rev-9 Terminators. He leads those forces to Sakovia and starts his plan from his Age of Ultron movie.

To combat this new threat the Avengers(as of the AoU movie) get an unexpected Ally in the X-Men from the DoFp movie and all the mutants shown in that film as well as the Fantastic 4 from both new and old movies.

Can the combined forces of heroes beat or stop the Robot Master and his new crew from accomplishing their goal?
    This includes Magneto and Fox Quicksilver. Mags might have trouble with thousands of DofP Sentinels, but he wouldn't have trouble with 10, and he's going to instantly become the commander of all of the other things there. Including Vision, who, last I checked, is still made of metal. Fox Quicksilver, MCU Quicksilver, Pissed Off Scarlet Witch, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk can play cleanup if anything slips through.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan